New Year's Baby

Lauren kind of wanted to savor this moment, but in the fastest way possible. Right now she was on top of her wife, her wife's legs around her waist as Lauren hungrily attacked her body. See, this was the most action she had gotten in about seven months; her wife, Camila, seemed to be acting somewhat normal again now that she was in the last weeks of pregnancy. Lauren didn’t know how much time she had to satisfy her needs before something goes wrong, so she sure wasn’t going to waste any time.

She made Camila lift her upper body up so she could take off her shirt and throw it carelessly on the ground. Her hands immediately doing to her waist where they slipped up to her breasts, fondling them through her bra. Just as Lauren was moving her hands to take off the bra, she was violently pushed off; Camila turned her whole body away from a confused Lauren, sobbing.

Lauren tried to hide her annoyance as she spoke calmly, “Baby, what’s wrong?”

Camila’s sobbing only got louder, she tried to speak in between the sobs to say, “You don’t want me.”

“What? No, baby, of course I want you,” Lauren delicately placed her hand on Camila’s arm, trying to get her to turn around, still also trying to get laid, “I really want you. You’re my wife, my beautiful wife that I love to make love to.”

Camila shoved Lauren’s arm away, now angry, “Stop lying to make me feel better!” Her emotions now a mixture of sadness and anger, her voice quivered as she bitterly said, “You’re body hasn’t changed, you’re still hot and skinny. I look like a damn whale, who wants to fuck a damn whale?”

“Me!” Lauren desperately replied, then realize she just technically agreed with her wife, “I mean, you don’t look like a whale to me. You look even more beautiful because you’re carrying my baby, our baby.” Camila finally turned over and Lauren placed her hand over her stomach, “There is a person in there. A person that we’re going to raise together, just think about that Camz. We’re going to have a baby. I feel honored to know that you are carrying our child. This is a huge step in my life, I’m going to be a mother, and I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather raise a kid with, I love you.”

Camila eyes got teary as she smiled warmly at Lauren, pulling her in for a gentle kiss; Lauren was expecting Camila to say I love you back or something emotional but all she got was, “I want Sonic.”

Lauren gulped, not another craving, “Babe, it’s almost going to be one in the morning.”

Camia pouted, “I want Sonic though.”

Lauren knew she wasn’t going to win, she tried to maybe at least tempt her of something else, “The only sonic is an hour way. How bout Mcdonalds or-”

Camila now got angry, she cut her off, stubbornly exaggerating all three words as she gritted through her teeth, “I. Want. Sonic.”

Lauren instantly sprung off the bed, she knows not to play with her pregnant wife’s anger, “And I will go get you Sonic.”

--

“Well, it looks like your due date is definitely going to be the 8th of January,” the Doctor said confidently as he looked at the girls. They squealed excitedly as that was a little over a week from now, the 30th of December. He then got confused looked at the exchange between the three girls as he asked, “So are you guys in a polygamous relationship?”