Maury

A/N: as you read this or prepare to, you might be thinking what the fuck lily have you run out of one shot ideas. Or lily what the fuck are you high when you come up when these one shot concepts. So for the record, I would say yes, to both of those questions. The next one I have after this is even more wild I think lol idk anymore

--

"Betrayal! Fraternity Tests! Cheating Scandals! All on today's maury!"

"Oh shit!" Dinah excitedly exclaimed as she sat down on the couch next to Normani, "Hurry up with the popcorn Ally, it's starting!"

"Coming!" Ally called from the kitchen; but the other girls were already glued to the tv as they read the name of today's episode.

"Is my fiance cheating on me with her ex?"

The words transitioned off the screen as the camera panned to a cheering crowd then to a smiling Maury with a black sweater on, "Everyone this is Camila, welcome Camila to the show."

The crowd enthusiastically cheers as Camila, dressed in a simple black mesh shirt with camouflage print pants, sadly smiled.

"I wanna show you a picture of Camila with her fiance, just a year ago." Maury said as a picture of Camila with her arms wrapped around Lauren's shoulders in a loose embrace showed on screen. The crowd immediately awed at the couple who were both looking into the camera in the picture, clearly playful and happy. "They look great together don't they?" Maury commented to which the crowd immediately chanted yes in agreement which made Camila smile get a little bigger. "But now, Camila is here because there is trouble in paradise." Maury then turns to look at Camila with a sympathetic look, "Isn't that right, Camila?" He asks to which Camila just nods then looks down sadly, "Why don't you tell me what is wrong?"

"I think Lauren is cheating on me," Camila let out, tears threatening to fall. This caused the crowd to gasp, some even let out some "aw"'s in sympathy for her.

"Ah, I see. And there are several reasons for why you believe this, and we'll talk about them in a second, but first, cheating isn't exactly out of Lauren's character right? In fact, that is actually how your relationship with her started!"

"Yea, Maury, I was the other woman." Camila admitted with a shock that caused the audience to let out some 'oh''s. "When Lauren and I started to see each other, she actually had a girlfriend at the time and I'm not at all proud of it all, of knowingly sleeping with her while she was with someone, but I couldn't help it, I fell in love with her." To this the crowd let out a loud "aw" in unison as Maury smiled encouragingly for her to continue, "Sure, it may have not been the most ideal way to start a relationship but I thought that was all in the past, I thought we moved on from that whole situation."

Maury then buts himself as he knows where her story is going, "And you seem to be back where you started, right?" Camila nodded and Maury then told the camera, "But the roles have now been reverse, literally! Because who do you think Lauren is cheating on you with?"

Camila looked down sadly as she said, "I think Lauren is cheating on me with her ex, the one that she broke up with to be with me, Lucy."

"OHHH!" The crowd shouted in unison as the screen on stage then showed Lauren, who was backstage, that simply shook her head at the allegation. The crowd then began to boo Lauren, who was donned in her usual all black attire, as she appeared on screen to which she just rolled her eyes and waved them off then the screen switched to showing Lucy who was also backstage.

"Yea, she's cheating on you!" Lucy shouted, only to fire up the crowd with more boos.

Camila rolled her eyes upon hearing Lucy's voice, "Shut up, whore!" She venomously yelled causing the crowd to cheer in her defense. To the viewer, all she said was shut up as they censored the last part.