Fright Fest

"Guys, come on, can we make one stop? I really have to pee!" Dinah whined, already knowing Ally's rules of making no stops on their annual trip to Fright Fest but thought if she continued to whine she might actually get somewhere.

"Actually, I have to pee too, so you're outnumbered Ally," Camila said from the backseat where she was lying across vertically, slightly pushing in her legs together as she tried not make Ally's brand new car her toilet seat.

Ally sighed in defeat and in five minutes was pulling in a gas station; as soon as the car stopped, Dinah and Camila bolted out of the car, literally running to the restroom. Ally rolled her eyes as she yelled after them, "Ya'll won't be allowed to drink any sort of beverages before we leave ever again!"

Even once the two finally relieved their bladders, the annoyance still continued. Ally tried to drown them out, very concerned at the fact they still had an hour until they finally made it to New Jersey and by that time it'll already be pretty late, but it was hard to drown out two girls poorly singing or rather just screaming to One Direction; both of them were purposely screaming into her ear, loving to annoy Ally. "It's halloween, put on some damn halloween music!" Ally screamed over the blasting radio, anything to stop them from their screeching.

Camila almost immediately turned down the radio then excitedly said, "Good idea, Ally. I can play my halloween playlist!" She then started to go through her small purse in search of her ipod.

"Ugh, this playlist better not just be the Hocus Pocus soundtrack, or else I'm killing you Mila." Dinah threatened as that is usually the 'playlist' Camila comes up with for the car ride to Fright Fest.

"Pfft, no," Camila replied then sheepishly added, "It has the Monster Mash on it too."

--

"Nice shirts," the ticket lady said as they walked into the park. All the girls embarrassingly thanked her, maybe they were getting a bit too old to be making matching shirts that said "Fright Fest" then the year on it but it was tradition. They first went to fright fest on halloween together in their sophomore year of high school and had thought it would be fun to make zombie shirts with holes in it, later on deciding to add in writing fright fest on it, since it was last minute and no one had a costume; now here they were, freshmen in college and still religiously following to their halloween tradition, this year they cut the t-shirts into crop tops, though, because of the expected nice weather.

They walked to the main center of the park, seeing the 'blood' fountain and a bunch of 'ghouls' tormenting people around it. The fountain was always surrounded by a lot of ghouls, the group had already known that once they passed it, it was best to steer clear of it until they had to pass it again when they leave. Ally was the one that was the most scared so naturally she always walked in the middle holding on to both Dinah's and Camila's hand. Dinah tried to act confident but the minute she heard a saw go off or laid eyes on a clown she would be screaming and running like her life depended on it. Camila was probably the least scared of the three, she would more so just walk around in awe and admiration, she loved everything about fright fest, she loved seeing Six Flags transformed into a place that carried the very essence of what Halloween should feel like. Usually the group would get there earlier, sometimes before the ghouls even came out, but it was already 7 pm, it was dark out and the ghouls were in full force. They were no match for the three girls with quite some years of experience as they effortless weaved their way through the chaos and into the entrance of the side of the park they wanted going to go to without getting jump scared by anyone.

"Alright, where to go first?" Ally asked as the girls stopped near the bench area where none of the ghouls seemed to be around.

"I think we should do small rides, first." Dinah suggested.