Sparky

A/N: Yet another one shot that I barely edited, it's because it took me literally forever to write. Also it took me forever to write because it contains smut and I'm not even good at that (btw its not g!p sorry) and also I got this idea from watching videos on couples in the "age gap community" on youtube, I oddly enjoyed them too. Lol idk what my life is anymore.

Lauren smiled as the door opened and revealed her old friend that she hadn't seen in almost seven years. "Lauren!" Diane said excitedly as she pulled her in for a big hug before moving over so Lauren can step in the small house, "Welcome to my extravagant home," she joked.

"It hasn't changed one bit," Lauren replied with smile as she looked around at the familiar house. She had been to Diane's house a numerous amount of times, the two had been friends ever since Lauren's first year of college. Lauren's roommate was Ally who was Diane's best friend since high school, automatically making the two close friends.

--

It was suppose to be wild night for the eighteen year olds, the three of them finally got to experience a college party, yet the experience was incredibly short lived. Diane had warned Lauren and Ally that she had to leave early but Lauren didn't know that early meant 10:30 p.m. She didn't quite know Diane that well, she only hung out with her a few times, so she didn't want to make a bad impression on both her and Ally by complaining about how early they were leaving the party.

As if almost reading her mind, Diane said, mostly to Lauren, "I'm so sorry that we had to leave early!"

"It's no problem," Lauren replied with a shrug from the backseat, Diane was in the passenger seat as Ally was driving being that it was her own car afterall. Lauren decided it was better to get a ride with them rather than stay at the party alone, that sounded a little bit too scary for her.

The ride to Diane's house wasn't that far as it was just off campus, Lauren curiously looked out the window as they drove slowly approaching the house. She didn't know which one was Diane's until Ally double parked right in front of house, she figured that one wasn't it though as there was a toddler as well as a young teenage girl waiting outside on the steps.

To Lauren's surprise though, when Diane exited the car she went straight to the house. The little girl jumped up in excitement as she exclaimed, "Mommy!"

It was only after Lauren and Ally were in the car that Ally explained to Lauren, "The little girl is her daughter, the other girl was her babysitter who called her and told her that her parents wanted her home.

"Wow, she has a daughter," Lauren stated more so than asked as she was quite surprised with this knowledge, the young girl didn't appear to be all that young which is why she raised the next question, "When did she have her?"

"Three years ago when she was 15, it was such a rough time," Ally replied sadly as she recalled the moment that day when her friend found out about the unexpected pregnancy, "She only had sex once, you know. It was so crazy."

"That sucks, I can't imagine having a kid even at our age," Lauren replied truthfully, immediately sympathizing with Diane.

"Yea, it's been tough but Sparky is such a blessing," Ally said, referring to the toddler by the name they had given her because she was always so energized, so full of life; it was easy to fall in love with her, Lauren learned that when she met her for the first time just a few days later.

--

Lauren was brought out of her flashback when she heard the familiar name being yelled by Diane, "Sparky, come say hello to Lauren!" She called up the staircase that was right at the entrance. "Your room is gonna be upstairs, right next to hers."