The Grapefruit Technique (G!P)

A/N: If you've never seen this iconic video I've linked here watch that first because this is what the whole one shot is based off of lol also yea this is was so hard bc it is g!p smut and I'm so gay I don't even know what a dick is so yea, Happy Valentines Day everyone lmao here is my weird ass gift to you guys

---

"Babe, I have a surprise for you tonight," Camila said as she sauntered into Lauren's office.

Lauren looked away from her computer where she usually spend most of the day, since she worked online, and turned her chair around so that she was facing Camila. She smiled at her fiance who was now taking a seat on her lap, "What is it?"

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's head, a mischievous smirk on her face that Lauren immediately didn't trust, "I just told you it's a surprise, so when you're done with work go up to the bedroom."

Lauren eyed Camila skeptically, "Nope," she said while shaking her head, "If this one of those weird sex things you're trying out for a damn article, I'm not doing it."

"Aw, c'mon baby," Camila pleaded, giving Lauren her most convincing pout, "Please, I need to do it or I'll be out of a job. Besides it could be fun!"

"So it is for an article? Yeah no, the pout isn't going to work on me babe, my back still hurts from those impossible kama sutra positions you made me try," Lauren replied, shivering as she thought about how terrible that was; the positions Camila made them try only made both of their bodies ache, and when they did actually get a position right, their genitals weren't even anywhere near each other leaving Lauren, with an awkward and sad half erection, wondering what the point of it all was.

Camila huffed then stood up from Lauren's lap, crossing her arms in frustration, since her first attempt didn't work she clearly needed a different, "Well this is my job, Lauren," Camila explained innocently, "So either you help me out or I'll have to find another person with a dick to do it."

Lauren's jaw tightened at the thought of Camila doing something like that with anyone else, "Fine, i'll do it."

"You're so easy," Camila said with a giggle, giving Lauren a peck before she headed back out the door.

Camila assumed Lauren would be done with her work soon, it was already close to 8 o'clock so she didn't waste no time going in the kitchen, she remembered somewhere in the video the woman had talked about having to make preparations.

Camila pulled out the grapefruit she bought on her way home and placed it on the kitchen counter before she picked up her cell phone, opening the YouTube app to search for the video so that she can follow the instructions closely.

When you grapefruit your man it's gonna be like giving him head and fucking him at the same time

Camila was trying to take this seriously she was but she heard that line and a giggle slipped out of mouth. She paused the video and tried to regain her composure; she tried not to think of the comical look that'll be on Lauren's face when she realizes that Camila "grapefruited" her. Camila took a breath and pressed play, watching the video and listening to the instructions that 'Aunt Angel' was giving her while still trying to remain serious.

All you need to do is roll it

"Okay then," Camila mumbled to herself. She grasped the grapefruit in her hand and began to awkwardly roll it back and forth while contemplating where exactly she is headed in life.

Once the Camila felt like the grapefruit was adequately juiced up, whatever that meant, she moved on to the next step that was explained in the video which was cutting off the two sides of the grapefruit navel. Camila cut them off then held up her grapefruit just like Aunt Angel did in the video, hers was a little bit more lopsided but that's okay, life goes on.