𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟑

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

In all honesty, I'm not surprised he's teaching me. He's everywhere. I didn't mind it, though. However it's so strange how I can be so drawn to someone I only know for a day.

He starts making some noises, probably to call the ilus. I shiver, as I look down to see one brush past my thigh.
I smile to myself, patting the side of its head.
"You reckon you can get on yourself today?" he asks. He wasn't smirking, or smiling. He stared at me with a blunt face. As if yesterday didn't happen?

"Uh, yeah, I think." I nod, as I struggle a bit, but manage to place myself on it.
"Hold this really tight." He says, as he grabs my hand and squeezes it around the handle.

We then make the bond. "Feel her heartbeat. Her breathing." He says, sliding his hands across the ilu. I nod, and i ask it to move slowly, progressively getting quicker every few seconds, until it went too quick.

This bastard sent me flying, throwing me into the water. I hear laughs, as I look at the shore to see a few of Aonungs friends laugh. He laughs with them.

Why is he being such a switch up? Wasn't he all over me yesterday? He looks up at me, clearing his throat.
"Try again." he yells. He wasn't laughing with me, but instead at me. I honestly wanted to slap that ugly smirk off of his face.

I try again, and to my surprise, I didn't fall off.

I look at Aonung, only to see him talking to his friends.
He was really getting on my nerves, I swim right past him, and hop off of my ilu. He didn't even notice... okay then..

I decide to go visit my parents. I feel like I haven't been talking to them as much.

I walk into our pod to see my mother preparing a meal for us while talking to my father.
He looks up at me.
"Hi babygirl, what's up?" He says, as my mother lifts her head, slowly peeling her eyes off of the fruit, smiling at me.

"Not much." I sigh, sitting down infront of the two.
"Aren't you meant to be riding those ilus?" My mother asks.
"I already have." I smile.
"Anything on your mind?" My father asks.
"Well, nothing really. I really miss home."
I respond, fiddling with my fingers.
"We all do, but we've moved on. We're safer here." He responds, rubbing my forearm.
I nod, as my ears perk up to the sound of kiris voice. I make my way up and out the pod.

I make my way back to the shore, as I hear her voice again. I sneak up behind a rock, trying to see what's happening. Aonung and his minions were all grabbing her tail and teasing her. What the hell?

I felt so bad for kiri. God, such dicks! I make my way up to them. "Aonung what the actual fuck do you think you're doing? Making fun of my sister?" I say, my face contorted with rage. And just for a split second did Aonungs face drop to a state of sadness, and guilt.
I clenched my jaw. "Don't ever talk about her like that ever again, or I swear to fucking Eywa I will rip you and your little gang apart." I yell at him. Frustration consumed me, rage pulsed through my veins. I won't let anyone talk so low about any of my family members. Suddenly, I feel someone tug at my tail. I look behind me to see one of his friends. Before I could react, I see Lo'ak walk over.
"Back off fishlips!" he yells.

Everyone turns their attention to him. I decided to walk off, purposely brushing Aonungs shoulder.

Hours have passed, and it's nearly eclipse. Me and my siblings decide to go for a swim.
I was the last one to jump in. I didn't even manage to, though. I felt someones hand tightly grip my wrist. I whip my body around, to see Aonung.
"What do you want Aonung?" I sigh, avoiding eye contact. A silence lingers upon us both as I look back, to see my siblings swimming away.
"Look at me, y/n." He says, gently holding my face and turning it to look at his.
"I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, about your sister. I'm so sorry, darling."

Why does he always feel the need to flirt with me?

"Why are you like this Aonung? Why are you so horrible? Who are you, when you aren't acting like a people pleaser?" I say, staring at him.
His eyes were dark pools of sorrow. He genuinely meant it.
"I don't know, I don't know y/n." He says.
"I'm so upset with you Aonung."
"I know. Forgive me, y/n, I'm sorry and I mean it. I really do." He says, inching his face closer to mine.
I sigh. After a few seconds of silence, I respond.
"I forgive you, but I'm still angry. Pull something like that again and I swear to Eywa I'll go insane." I look up at him.

There it was. Aonung, back to his casual self.
He nods, smirking.
"Why are you always following me around anyway?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.
He shrugs his shoulders.
"Bold of you to assume I'd follow something like you around."
He says. His hands kept in place.
I smirk at him. "Whatever you say, fish boy."
"Do we have to be here? Out in the open?" He says desperately.
I shrug.

a/n: hi guys!! its 11pm and this is all i could give you guys 😞 i'm half asleep right now so tomorrow i PROMISE i'll feed you guys with a long juicy chapter. 💗💗
luv ya xox