𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟔

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

Obviously he didn't mean that.
Instead of fighting back, I sigh and stay silent.

I turn my head to see all of my family members staring at me.
"Well...you're back!" Lo'ak says awkwardly, scratching his neck as the rest of my family nod.

I nod slowly, and we all get ready to go to sleep.
It's been getting a lot easier to fall asleep lately. And before I knew it, I dozed off into a peaceful world of slumber.

I wake up to the sound of splashing and laughing. However, it didn't sound like my siblings. I rub my eyes, carefully sitting up, trying not to wake my family.

I squint my eyes, to see what looked like Aonung's friends.
They were being way too loud, and the sun hadn't risen yet. I could see Tuk starting to move about.

I creep out of our home, making my way over.

"Ah, look it's forest girl!" They say. I inspect them as I walk up to the four.

All of Aonung's friends, but no Aonung.

"Can you guys just be quiet? The sun hasn't risen yet, and people are trying to sleep." I say, with frustration.

They all look at me, and laugh.

"Isn't that a shame? You're gonna have to put up with us." One of them says, pushing me away with his finger.

"Just, be quiet." I say, walking back.

I heard them yell things like "forest girl" or "freak" as I made my way back to my pod, but I decided to ignore them.

I walk in slowly, to see no one awake yet.

For the next few hours, I decided to get a little more rest.

That's when I got woken up for the second time.

"Y/n, wake up!!!" I hear Tuk complain as she pokes my face.

"I'm up, what do you want?" I yawn.

"It's the morning! Everyone's waking up now." She says, smiling at me as she sits on my stomach.

I turn my head to see everyone yawning and stretching.

I force myself to stand up.

I couldn't tell if I actually talked to those boys, or if it was a dream. Everything seemed hazy at that time.

I zone out for a few minutes, until my mother calls out "Breakfast!"