𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟏𝟎

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

That brother being Neteyam.

It's like he stalks me whenever I'm with Aonung. But to be honest, I didn't care about that.

I carefully push Aonungs hand away from me.

Neteyam stays silent.

All he does is yank me by the wrist, and storm off.

I glance back at Aonung to see a confused look on his face.
Why was he confused? He obviously knew that Neteyam was just being overprotective of me.

We get to our pod.

"Sit." Neteyam says, and I sit down almost immediately because he doesn't get really angry and when he does, it scares me. A lot.

"I told you that you're not going to see him." Neteyam says.

"But, why? There's no reason for you to stop me from seeing Aonung. He's my friend." I cross my arms.

"Don't lie to me. I'm not stupid. I've told you so many times. Don't you remember how he made fun of our kind?" He says, holding up my five fingers.

"Neteyam. You do not have to worry about me and Aonung. If I ever end up feeling something for him, you will be the first person I ask for advice. Okay?" I smile at him.
Neteyam nods in response, pulling me in for a hug.
"Bye!" I say, smiling as I walk out.

That went awfully quick. It still very much feels like he's going to keep his eye on me.

As soon as I step foot out of our home, I feel someone twirl me around and pull me in.

Guess who that could be!!!

Aonung held me against the exterior of my pod. Thank goodness Neteyam has walked out.

"So you're saying you dont feel anything for me?" He smirks.
"You know I had to lie." I roll my eyes.

He presses me against the wall.

"Oh, so you do feel something for me?"

"Go away skxawng." I smile, pushing him off of me as he laughs. "Why do you always follow me around?" I question him.

He shrugs his shoulders. "It's not bothering either of us."

I nod.

I quickly turn around to the feeling of someone pull my na'vi queue.

"Ow! What the fuck?"

"Sorry. I have something for you," Tuk points at me. "And him." she says, now pointing at Aonung.

"Okay. Don't pull at me like that."
I sigh, in frustration.

Tuk pulls out two bracelets.

"Tsireya helped me find the seashells. I was going to make one just for you but, Tsireya told me to make one for him too."
She smiles at both of us, as she hands me the bracelets.

"Wow, Tuk! These are very pretty." I smile at her.

Aonung holds out his hand infront of me, as I place the bracelet on his wrist.

"Thanks." Aonung says, no emotion.

Anyway..

"Thank you Tuk." I ruffle her hair as she runs off.

"We've got matching bracelets now." I laugh.
"Don't take it off."

I've been so distracted by this new life I need to adapt to, that I completely forgot about home. I missed it, a lot.

But I couldn't be thinking about that now. I had to enjoy the time that I'm spending with my friends, and siblings.

We all sat down together. Everyone besides Aonung.

"Y/n.." Rotxo began. "What's going on between you and Aonung?" He asks.

"Well, I don't really know, because so far we're just friends.." I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Everyones gaze shifts to up above me, as I feel a tight grip pull at my fingers.

"Look! The five fingered freaks!" An unfamiliar voice laughs, followed along by an erruption of snickers.

And, wow! To my surprise, Aonungs friends.
Did they love me or something?

"What is your deal?" Kiri states.

"Leave them!" Tsireya stands up, grasping onto my hand as she pulls it away from his grip.

I wasn't going to put up with this again.

I waited and waited for Aonung. Where was he?

"You won't talk like that when Aonung's around." I roll my eyes.

They stare at me blankly. Really?

I needed to talk to Aonung. He needed to control his friends!

I storm off, in search for him.

Swimming into the cove, I'm meeted by Aonungs eyes stare at me, as he leans on the caved walls of crystal and rock.

"Oh, hi-"

"Aonung! You need to do something about your friends." I yell at him.

"What am I supposed to do? Just ignore them, y/n." He shrugs.

"These people are hurting my siblings. And if you, the only person they listen to, can't do anything about it, then we can end this all."
I clench my jaw.

"And what do you mean by -end this all-?"
He questions me, carefully pushing me off of him.

"End us, Aonung! End everything that has happened between us besides pure hatred. We can go right back to the beginning if you want. You better do something, Aonung. I'm telling you." I whisper yell, my teeth gritted.

"You can not expect me to control them! This is what I hate about you. I hate the way you make me do everything! I have to chase you around, and I'm tired! Why can't you just go back to your ugly little forest?" He yells at me.

My gaze hardened. "Then I will. I can't wait until I leave this shit little clan." I walk off, mumbling under my breath.

I can't believe him.

My throat tightened. I couldn't think properly. I speed walk to my home as fast as I can, and to my luck, it was empty. I couldn't hold the heartbreak and betrayal and I fell to the ground, a mess as greif poured out of me. Covering my mouth to stop anyone from hearing my gut wrenching sobs.

Why was he like this?! Did he think it was some funny prank or something to make someone fall so hard for him and play them like that?
What a bitch. I couldn't stand him. The only emotions that pulsed through my body was anger and regret. I regretted ever setting my eyes on him. I regretted everything.

I hear the sounds of footsteps make their way to our hut, pacing faster as I hear my mothers voice. "Oh eywa, what happened to my child?"
"I want to go home."

a/n: hiii!! sorry for the sad little chapter 😭😭 i apologise for not updating you guys!! i honestly just have been spending time on myself and stuff so ill make sure to update regularly. if you have any ideas for future chapters let me know!! 💗💗
luv ya xox