𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟓

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

Kiri waves at me, smiling awkwardly.
I was about to say something.
"Come, y/n!" My attention turns to a familiar voice yell at me.
I turn around to see... Rotxo? I raise my eyebrows at him.
He rolls his eyes, stomping over and dragging me by the hand.
"I said come!" He says.
I look back at Aonung to see a jealous look plastered on his face, as he clenches his fists. Wow! Is he that obsessed with me? Can I not even talk to another male??

What if I decide to...play around with him for a bit??? Although I was confused as to why Rotxo was just dragging me away, I just smirk at him.
"Where are we going?" I turn my head back to Rotxo, as I whisper to him.
"To take breathing lessons with everyone else." He says. I look back at Aonung, he was speechless with rage. I then look at Kiri, confused as I wave to them to follow us.

She nods slowly, walking over, as Aonung walks past her towards me. She smirks, her eyes following his movements.

He makes eye contact with Rotxo, as I carefully slip out of his hand still wrapping my wrist, and placing it on his shoulder.

There was a lot of eye contact going on.

I couldn't hide a smile, as I feel him glance at me, then at Rotxo. We all walked in silence.

Everyone sat in a circle. I was in between Rotxo and Aonung. Perfect!

I feel like it was my job to make Aonung jealous. I just wanted to see how he'd react, that's all.

I watch as Tsireya places her hand on Lo'ak. "Your heartbeat is fast."
"Sorry."
"Try to slow it down"
He nods, as I share a look with Neteyam.
I'm surprised the two aren't dating yet. Aren't they the cutest?? I laugh to myself.

I exaggerate a sigh.
"Rotxo, I think I need help with my breathing."
He looks at me, and nods.
"Sit up straight." He says.
His hands were warm. He places one on my back, making sure I don't ruin my posture. Another on my lower stomach.
"Breathe from here." He pats. I nod.

I breathe in and out, making eye contact with Aonung. I keep taking deep breaths, not taking my eyes off of him as I feel everyone else exchange looks.

"I forgot. Me and y/n have to go..talk to our...parents. yeah" He says, pulling at my arm as he stands up. He gave in quickly. Rotxo's hands slip from my body. Finally.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." I nod, following along.
He grabs my wrist, taking me back to the cave from earlier. He pulls me down with him.

"What are you trying to do? Make me jealous?" He said, scoffing. He sat a few feet away from me.

I laugh. "No. Why, are you jealous?" I ask, getting all up in his face.
"No.." he rolls his eyes
"What was that excuse for then?" I ask. I'm practically just forcing out the answers that I want to hear from him.