𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟕

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

I grab his wrist and pull him behind the mangrove trees.

The way he just protects me and looks at me and talks and everything!!

I felt knots in my stomach as I let go of him gently.

I didn't even know what to say. What was I doing?

"What's up, y/n." He breathes out, a smug grin plastered across his face.

"I don't know anymore Aonung." I couldn't take my eyes off of his lips. It felt impossible.

He presses himself against me, his hands finding their way up my waist.
He looks me in my eyes.

I felt nervous. He made me feel nervous.

His aqua blue eyes glistened in the sun, as he stares down at me.

I wrap my hands around his neck.

I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Aonung.."

His lips gently graze mine. He was teasing me.
It was like we only focused on eachother, the world around us was all a blur.

Who would've thought I would've been kissing Aonung out of all people?

My lips press against his for a second.

I pull away, but to my surprise, his lips crash against mine. I gasp, which only gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I could feel him smile against my lips.

He grips me firmly, as if to stop me from pulling away. We work eachothers mouths, electric shocks and butterflies rushing through me.

Every time he touched me, I got goosebumps.
He knew what he was doing to me.
The hot and breathy kiss felt like it lasted forever.

I bite his bottom lip, as he explores me. Caressing every curve of my body, every inch of my mouth.

The kiss didn't come from lust. It came from closeness and love, it was meaningful.
It felt as if our souls had been drawn to eachother like magnets. Like we'd become one.

╰┈➤ ❝ aonungs pov.

I allow myself to explore her. Not only her mouth, but her body. It was perfect. She was perfect.
I couldn't help myself but smile against her soft plump lips.
I feel her heavy breathing against my skin. Eywa sent me an angel, a darling.

She pulls away, I could hear her hitched breathing.

Looking down at her, she avoids eye contact. She felt nervous, she couldn't have made it any more obvious.

"wow." she says, smiling. Her smile was beautiful.

"I liked that a lot, y/n." I say, as she eventually looks up into my eyes.
They were gorgeous. Her amber eyes always glistening when she looks up at me.

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

"I liked that a lot, y/n." He says, and I look up into his eyes.
They were gorgeous. His blue eyes always shone whenever he looks down at me.

There it was.
Aonungs disgusting little smug face returns.
I roll my eyes.
"You know we can't tell anyone about that kiss." I say.
"Oh I know." he says.

We laugh, making our way out of the patch of trees, and now on the sand. My gaze then shifts from Aonung to Ronal, as she approaches us. If she saw us kiss, I might just die.
"Aonung, we have been looking for you." She says sternly, occasionally glancing at me.
He nods.
"Come, we need to talk.." She says, walking off.

He follows her, looking back at me with a worried look.

Uh oh.

I walk past the water, to see Neteyam approaching me.
"What were you doing with Aonung? Behind those trees?" He says, teeth gritted, pointing behind me, to the mangrove trees.

"We were just talking, Neteyam! Stop obsessing over me! What about Lo'ak! He's constantly with Tsireya!" I say, annoyed.

"But Tsireya is his friend! You are my little sister and I care about you, y/n! I don't want you to be friends with him let alone anything else!" He yells.

"Well then. You're gonna have to put up with it!" I say, stomping over to the water, submerging myself into the ocean.

I wanted to get my mind off of Neteyam. I know he cared for me lots. Aonung was very clearly getting on his nerves. But if he got to know him, he'd probably fall in love with him too!

I've been swimming for quite a while. I bob up and down above the surface. I could barely see land anymore.

My heart dropped. I started to panic.

I try to swim back, only to see a school of fish swim my way for dear life.

Oh shit.

I don't bother to look back. Adrenaline rushes through my body. I couldn't stop for a breather now, all I had to focus on was swimming as fast as I could.

I glance behind me, to see a giant sea creature swim my way. My heart stops for a second.
I try swim as fast as I can. My arms felt numb, I couldn't hold my breath for any longer.

My leg scrapes against a piece of coral, and my blood starts gushing out.  The cut was extremely deep, and I wince in pain, trying to pull myself up to the surface, until I see an enormous creature swim up under me, and swim up to help me.
I cry in pain, laying on this animals fin.
I take as many breaths as I could.

I hear it make noises, but I wasn't too bothered about that. I point to the land, and we start swimming.

I clench my fists, trying to put pressure on my leg to stop my blood pouring out of me. About 100 metres away from the shore, this creature swoops under the surface.

It looked like it was trying to not get noticed by the villagers.

We eventually reach somewhat shallow waters, and I force myself off of its fin.

I swim as fast as I can to the shore, which by the way, wasn't very quick.

The pain in my leg was unbearable, I felt myself getting weaker and weaker by the second; the sea salt only worsened it. I reach the shore, pulling myself up the sand with my hands, to see my parents in their hut notice my presence, and run up to me.

My eyes shut slowly.

a/n: they kissed!!! finallyyyyy! i know you guys have been waiting for it so i gave it to yall 😘😘 if you have any suggestions for future chapters, let me know so i can make this story more enjoyable for you 💗
luv ya xox