𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟏𝟐

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

Convincing my father didn't work, considering the fact that Lo'ak had been lectured and shamed for the whole day.

Although I felt bad for him, I was furious that he could've gotten hurt out there in the ocean. I mean, why would he even do such a thing?

I see Kiri walk past me, on her way to Rotxo. The two have been spending a lot of time together, which was really nice to see considering the fact she had been missing Spider.

She was the only one who missed him anyway.

However Rotxo really made her feel happy.

"Kiri!" I exclaim, cupping my hands around my mouth.
She jolts, her ears twitch as she turns around to me.
"What's happening with Lo'ak?" I ask, my voice getting quieter as she approaches me.
"I feel terrible for him. Father said that it was Tsireya's fault, since she didn't get to him in time. They are not allowed to see eachother anymore."
"It isn't her duty to be his guard or something!"
I felt frustrated at myself and my father for putting so much pressure on Tsireya, so, I decided to find her.
"Okay, Kiri, I need to go." I wave at her, as she smiles at me and I start searching for her.

Where the hell do I look?!
I decided to find Aonung first, considering the fact I knew where he would be.

By the shore, I see Aonung walking into the shallow water.

"Aonung!" I yell his name, running over to him.
"Where is Tsireya?!" I ask him.
"Tsireya is somewhere in the marui pod." He says.
"Okay, thank you." I smile.
But where was their marui pod?
"Aonung.. I don't know where it is." I say, as he sighs, making his way over to me and grabbing my hand.
As we get closer, I notice Tsireya in the corner, head in her hands.
"Thank you, Aonung." I smile, as his hand slithers away from mine.

"Tsireya.." I begin, my voice soft.
"Oh, hello y/n." She says, slowly looking up at me.
"I am sorry for being so harsh on you earlier, it was not your fault and I know that you would never let Lo'ak get himself into trouble." I smile, sitting infront of her.
"Do not apologise, it is not that. Y/n." She says worriedly.
"It's just.. I do not think I can see him again."
She pauses for a second, taking a deep breath in as she looks at me.
"Tsireya..I will convince my father that it was not your fault." I sighed. This was going to take some time.
"Y/n thank you!" She squeals, beaming at me.
I smile in return, as I waste no time and walk out of her marui pod.

I can't believe I was so dedicated to spending hours with my father debating on who's fault it was. It's okay however, because it's for my brother.

I glance inside my pod, creeping in slowly.
"Y/n?" He questions.
Why was he questioning his own daughter walking into her own home?

"Yes...it's me.. I need to speak to you." I say, nervously.
"What is it?" My father responds, a tone of annoyance in his voice considering he's still mad at Lo'ak. I'm guessing that me talking about the situation won't make it better.
"You know it really wasn't Tsireyas fault.." I say, looking down and trying to get him to sympathise for not only me but Tsireya.
"I don't want to hear it. Get out." He responds, his brows furrowed as he points towards the entryway of our home.

And so we went back and forth, constantly biting at eachother with comebacks and arguments.

"Fine. Lo'ak can see Tsireya as long as you leave me alone for today." He says, jaw clenched.
"Thank you!" I beam at him, and immediately rush to find Lo'ak.

I notice him kicking his feet at the water, and I run up to him.
"Lo'ak! I convinced our father to let you see Tsireya but it was such a pain, so you owe me!" I smile, proud of myself.

I notice a little smile form on his face. "Thank you." He says. "How do I repay you?" He asks me.

"I'll think about it. You go have fun with your girlfriend." I make kissing noises as he pushes me away. What a bitch!

All of my friends and siblings sit in a circle, besides Aonung. He hasn't been spending as much time with us lately, but I guess it is just because so much is going on at the moment. The golden sun rays beaming down onto us.
"Ah, my brother, the mighty warrior who faced the killer tulkun!" Neteyam laughs, grabbing onto his shoulders. Lo'ak rolls his eyes as his hand slips from Tsireyas grasp, walking off. "Lo'ak." Kiri exclaims. "No Lo'ak I'm listening!" Tuk yells for him to come back, her face desperate.

Overall my day has been pretty boring. I decided to go find Aonung and annoy him to pass the time.

"Hey Aonung." I groan. "I'm bored!" I sigh, my shoulders hung low. His ears perk up as he turns to me with a grin on his face. "I need to show you something." He says, wrapping his hand around my wrist as he pulls me towards the water.

He calls for his ilu, and jumps on. I follow behind him, holding onto his waist tight.
"You don't have to hold me that hard." He laughs. Did I trust him? Absolutely not. Not in this case, anyway.

And off we went. We swim for a while as we suddenly come to a stop. I look underneath me to see something so beautiful, though I didn't know what it was.
"That's the spirit tree." He says, his voice getting calmer and his face softened. "It's beautiful." I say admiringly. "Come on. Deep breaths." He motions for me to go underwater, and we do so. Holding my breath had come naturally to me by now.

I gently grab my queue, as I feel Aonung gazing at me. It wasn't his usual judgmental stare. It felt comfortable. He made me feel comfortable.

Fuck you, Aonung! You're distracting me.

I attatch my queue to one of the glowing stems as I feel myself at peace. My tense muscles relax, as I feel Eywa's presence all around me. Everywhere. The feeling was scary yet serene.

Memories of happiness, sadness and anger drown my brain in a calm state of mind. I was living in the moment, until I completely forgot I had been underwater. Was that scary feeling really Eywa, or was I just out of breath? I nervously pull away my na'vi queue as I eagerly swim up to the surface, glancing down to Aonung flashing me a smile. He shortly follows up as I regain my breath.

"How did it feel?" He asks me, his voice calm.
"It was so peaceful, Aonung." I smile to myself.
"How long were you watching me for?" I ask him.
"The whole time." He says, glancing at each of my facial features.
"Okay, whatever. Your turn." I smile, taking a look around me as I realise how lucky I was to be able to feel the murmuring waves against my skin. The pulses of the ocean feeling steady and peaceful.

I submerge myself under the surface, followed along by Aonung. He doesn't hesitate to immediately grab at his queue and attach it. His body relaxed, a small smile on his face appearing as I felt the urge to grab his hand and hold it tight. However, I let him enjoy the serenity of Eywa.

The waves oozed onto the golden grains of sand, the reflection of the stars shimmered down into the water. Aonung hopped off of his ilu, as he holds his hand out for me and I pull myself up. "Thank you for taking me there, Aonung." I say, as he nods in response. "Good night." Was the last thing he said to me as he walks off.
I find my mother peering around the corner of our pod. "Come on!" I exclaim. "Where did he take you?" She asks, curiously. "We went to the spirit tree, it was beautiful." I smile to myself.
"Do not tell your father." She laughs to herself, motioning for me to come.

a/n: hii guys! sorry for the late chapters, im running out of ideas 😭😭 and i cant believe we have 18k reads!! i love you all soooo much and when i first saw i was genuinely in shock  thank you💗
luv ya xox