𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 .𝟎𝟏𝟒

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

╰┈➤ ❝ readers pov ❞

I begin to walk off. Why was my whole bloodline harassing me?
"I'm not a fool, bitch." I hear Tuk whisper, and
I immediately throw my body around and speed walk back.
"Tuk!" I yell.
I hear Aonung muffle his laugh.
"Both of you stop. Tuk, watch that mouth! Aonung, this is not funny." I say, a smirk growing on each of their faces.
Never am I ever going to leave any of my siblings alone with Aonung.
Tuk runs off to Kiri, leaving me and Aonung alone. Yet again!

"It's so funny seeing you angry" He laughs. "Whatever." I roll my eyes at him. "Why are you so obsessed with my family? You make fun of them all the time." I wait for his response after he sits in a lingering silence.

"It's just..you're weird." He takes a sharp breath in.

Here we go again.

"God, Aonung. You really know nothing outside of your own way of living, do you? Stupid." I scoff. Even after our little argument he still felt it was right to call my family weird.

"I'm not stupid, y/n." His eyes harden, and soften after a few seconds.

"Oh yes you are!" I say. "And..look at your finned wrists! You look so weird, Aonung." I mock him.
"I can't be that weird since you were the one talking about me to your very own mother! With all this ooh, I met a boy." He laughs at me.

What?!

"What about that kiss, then Aonung? What did that mean to you?" I question him, my talking quickening. "And why are you suddenly eavesdropping on all of my conversations?" I exclaim.

I could tell by his face that he was trying to think of something to say. "Maybe I'm obsessed with you." He jokes.
"Haha, very funny. Apologise for what you just said."

I didn't want to start another argument with him; it wasn't my fault he lacked any common sense about other na'vi.
"Sorry, I guess. Anyway, you have never told me what it was like in the forest." Aonung sits down onto the sand infront of me, motioning for me to join in.

"Wow, well, I would have to show you really." I laugh. Wait..

What if I do show Aonung what it really was like? Sure I'd get into trouble but..
"Want me to take you there?" I ask, a smug look on my face.
"Your parents will kill you, y/n." He says, his invisible brows furrowed. "And isn't there war?" He asks me.
I shrug my shoulders. "Wait here..." I giggle to myself as I jump up onto my feet and begin running towards my pod.

"Mother, father." I exclaim, my breathing heavy from all the movement. "What is it?" My mother asks.
Oh what was I doing?
"Do you think..I'd be able to perhaps fly above the forest? Just to show Aonung?" I plead.
They both laugh.
"You know it is dangerous. Such a foolish question." My mother begins. "All this for a boy?" She teases me.
"Don't be like that! We can just fly over it!" I moan.
"I'm sorry princess. They will catch on and find us." My father sighs.
"I don't care. Aonung wants to see, I will show him." I complain, storming out as I hear my dad yell.
"He has you in a chokehold, that boy!"
I roll my eyes at his comment.

"I think you already know the answer, Aonung. It is fine. I'll show you when we're older." I sulk, as he pulls himself up to his feet.
"You act like a child. Even your youngest sister is maturer than you." He waits in silence for a few seconds, before carrying on. "Maybe not maturer.." I laugh.

It's almost eclipse, and all I could think about was taking Aonung to my homeland. Where I grew up in. It is way too risky, however.

I catch Neteyam's eye. "Neteyam..can I speak to you? Alone." I stand up and walk out of the pod, as everyone eats in silence. He slowly jogs over to me, and I make sure we're a safe distance from everyone else.

"I feel you have been avoiding me.. is it because of Aonung?" I ask, sorrow in my eyes.
I hear him sigh. "I just want to look out for you. I don't want to be that kind of brother.." He groans.
Perhaps Neteyam just wanted to protecy me. Although I don't need protecting. It's not like Aonung would do anything to me.

"No, it is okay, Teyam. Just please don't follow me around and I promise we do not and will not do anything." I laugh, slightly covering my mouth as he beams with joy.
"Come on, skxawng" He ruffles my hair, pulling me back into the pod.

"Quick conversation.." Kiri says, her words muffled as she stuffs her face with food.
"Close that mouth, Kiri. Ew." Lo'ak laughs. "You too, Lo'ak." She responds.
"What did you two talk about anyway?" Kiri asks, looking at us curiously.
"Probably that boy Aoung." My mother laugjs.
"Aonung. It is Aonung!" I roll my eyes. It was not that hard of a name to remember.
"Tomorrow we have been invited for a meal with the Chief and Tsahík." Neytiri begins. "You better be on your best behaviour." My father interrupts, eyeing each and every one of us.

"Why?" I ask. "We will find out, won't we?" Neteyam responds sarcastically.

a/n: hey guys !! i hope u enjoyed this chapter 💗💗 God please ignore how boring this chapter was 😭 next part will be better tho bc youve got dinner w aonung infront of your parents 💞😘😘😘
luv ya xox