3 | delicate | jake (smut)

warning: fluffish & smut (eating out & vag! fingering)

pairing: hum!jake x fem navi

summary: jake is at camp resting when you find him out of his avatar

playlist: (not in order)
softcore - the neighborhood
heavenly -cigarettes after sex
uhh - framed
i wanna be yours - arctic monkeys
babydoll - ari abdul
high enough - slowed - k.flay

'Oel ngati kameie, ma Tsmukan, ulte ngaru seiyi ireiyo. Ngari hu Eywa saleu tìrea, tokx 'ì'awn slu Na'viyä hapxì.'

means 'I see you Brother and thank you. Your spirit goes with Eywa, your body stays behind and become part of the People.'

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

You opened your eyes and stretched in your hammock yawning, you rolled over staring at jake's avatar sleeping. You wish he'd hurry up and link — he had explained it to you. "jake" you whisper yell, but nothing happens and you softly growl. You decide to just get up and do your duties hoping he'd eventually link while you're out.

You sink your knife into your hunt "Oel ngati kameie, ma Tsmukan, ulte ngaru seiyi ireiyo. Ngari hu Eywa saleu tìrea, tokx 'ì'awn slu Na'viyä hapxì". You pull out the knife and take the hunt back. You stare up to see if jake is linked, but to your disappointment, his avatar is still in the same spot. You stomp your foot on the ground and hiss at him. 'stupid stupid jake!' you thought to yourself as you cleaned up.

As you cleaned up you suddenly remember that jake showed you where his camp was located, and you grab your bow and immediately run to find him. You didn't know why his lack of company made you feel incomplete, but you knew you didn't like the feeling. You jumped from tree to tree until you made it to his camp. You ran up to it and looked inside the glass, you saw jake in what he told you was a 'wheelchair' and he was eating.

You tilted your head 'so small like a baby' you thought pressing your hand to the glass. You tapped it and jake jumped but then relaxed seeing you. He held up one finger before putting on a mask and opening the door, "hey..i didn't expect you to see me...like this" jake jokingly said. He handed you a mask to help you breathe safely but you didn't need it constantly. "why does jake take so long to link?" you said a little mad.

"i'm sorry i just needed to take a break and build strength," he said rubbing the back of his head. "i was sad when you weren't there" you looked down, and jake rolled over to you and grabbed your hand. "i'm sorry again but i'm here now" he smiled tilting his head looking up to you.

"yes, but i have been thinking. i want to...connect with you like this" you pointed to him referring to his human form. Jake blushed and chuckled "getting me flustered" he looked away. "but i don't know how jake doesn't have a queue in this body" he smiled and grabbed your bow putting it down on the table.

"i'll show you something," jake said rolling away and you followed ducking the doorway and ceiling. He took off his mask and showed you his bed "the only way i know how to connect the way you want is this way, lay down please" you look at him, and your heart flutters. You lay down and jake maneuvers himself onto the bed, "i'm going to try something but you have to trust me okay?" he exhaled.

"i trust you," you said as your heart was beating fast. Jake kisses your legs and works his way up worshiping your body, and from that alone, you felt hot. "mm jake more" you panted looking at him, he looked up and smirked "be patience" he said softly biting your calf.

You whined and became wiggly as he got closer to where you wanted him. He kissed and sucked bruises onto your thighs "please jake" you said frustrated. "okay okay" he smiled. Jake removed your loincloth gently and stared before diving in immediately. "JAKE!" you squealed at his sudden reaction. He licked you all over and sucked on your lips and clit and came up for air making a pop.

You were overheating and felt your abs flex "ha jake it feels nice" you purr as jake uses his fingers. He put one in at first and went back to sucking paying attention to your clit while curling his finger. You moaned and grabbed his hair "mm more please i want more" you whined as pressure started building.

Jake then added another finger, then another, until he was three fingers in. He curled and pistoned his fingers in and out, you were seeing stars. Jake came back up for air "so beautiful all spread out for me" he panted "so good, such a good girl, my good girl". You couldn't take it as the building pressure became harder to hold.

"i-jake" then the pressure snapped, and you arched your back and grabbed at the sheets and bit your lip so hard it bled. Your muffled moans were still very much heard by jake as he cleaned you up with his tongue and his fingers. You immediately grabbed the mask and inhaled, you felt tingly all over and delicate. "i hope you're not done because i can keep going sweetheart" jake smirked.

— [Fin]

a/n: let me know what y'all think! i got this idea from seeing a post from @anchoeritic (on tumblr) so idea credit to them and the anon.