9 | flowing | tonowari + jake (smut) threesome!!

warnings: SMUT threesome! split-roasting!! dacryphilia! gag kink! praise/degradation! squirting!! hair-pulling & face face-fucking!

pairings: tonowari + jake x fem navi

summary: you were at the right place at the right time

wc: 1,246

playlist: (no more play list bc i'm out of songs)

a/n: i keep getting comments on this abt how it's weird/embarrassing please read warnings and ik y'all mean no harm but still

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maybe walking in on jake and tonowari wasn't the best idea as they were arguing. Possibly giving your input wasn't a good idea either, but most definitely. Trying to leave was the best decision because it let to where you were now — sandwiched between two strong men.

You huffed as jake kissed you and as tonowari kissed your neck. You moaned into the kiss as tonowari softly bit your neck then licked it over. You held onto jake's chest with one hand and held tonowari's face with the other. You pulled away to breath before jake lifted you up, and took off your loincloth as tonowari held you up by your legs. "So gorgeous" tonowari kissed into your skin, he was kissing your shoulders, neck, and anywhere he could get his mouth on.

Your mind was in a haze and you barley noticed when your loincloth was off. You leaned into tonowari as his strong arms kept you securely. "Ready princess?" jake said rubbing your clit gently, you nodded just wanting relief, and he plunged his fingers into you. You bit your lip and threw your head on tonowari's shoulder as jake kissed your neck. He played with your nipple as his fingers were still at work. Jake curled his fingers and used his thumb to rub your clit as the same time. You inhaled deeply as pressure slowly made its way and turned your head to tonowari before y'all locked lips.

"You're takin' my fingers so well princess" jake said panting. He was at the same pace before you whined wanting more and he slapped your pussy, "use your words slut" jake grunted. You whined again before he slapped you again "come on dear use that pretty mouth" tonowari said kissing your cheek. "Please...go faster" you moaned out exasperated, before jake pounded you with his fingers and you gasped lost in pleasure.

Jake was pistoning his fingers and angled them more upwards and the pressure was rising. "Please jake harder" you moaned grabbing onto tonowari "you're doing so well dear taking jake's fingers so well" tonowari said, his words going straight to your pussy. You moaned as the pressure was getting more intense as jake took your request. His palm was rubbing against your clit as he bit into your neck and his fingers were curling and pistoning in you.

"Please" you huffed out as your core flexed as the pressure was so close to snapping. "Come on you can do it princess, you're our dirty princess" jake smirked "so close dear" tonowari cooed. The pressure was almost at the top before you felt like you had to pee "wait!" you huffed out panicking before the pressure suddenly snapped and you were squirting on jake's fingers.

Clear liquid squirted all over jake and your moan cracked as you arched your back and tears formed in your eyes. "Fuck princess" "so good dear" they kissed away your tears. Your mind went totally blank as you were putty in their hands, letting them do whatever. Jake kept his fingers in as you calmed down from your high and slowed your breathing down. Your legs were shaking and jake pulled his fingers out "Beautiful" tonowari said before gently putting you down. Your legs were like jelly and you fell into jake's arms "now how about you let us fuck that pussy and that cute mouth huh?" jake said holding your chin up to look at him in the eyes.

"Yes please" you said holding on for dear life "yea who do you want in that cunt first dear" tonowari said kissing your neck as he fondled your boobs from the back. You moaned and lost your train of thought "come on princess answer" jake chuckled. "I dunno please..just wanna be filled" you whined desperately. Jake and tonowari made eye contact before taking your over to the bed and making you go on all fours.

Jake stood in front of your mouth as tonowari was going to fuck your pussy first. They took their loincloths off and you inhaled deeply looking at jake's length and girth unsure if you could take all of him then you looked back and cursed mentally as tonowari was the same length just thicker. "Get ready again princess" jake said as he tapped himself on your lips and tonowari lined himself up.

They both entered you and your moan was pornographic as your eyes rolled back. Tonowari stretched you out good and so did jake. Jake grabbed your hair and formed a ponytail as he rocked his hips. You sucked and moaned trying to fit all of him before gagging, and he pulled back slightly before pushing you back onto him. "Ooo fuck yea look at you princess sucking me so well" you shut your eyes tight trying to focus on breathing as Jake pushed you further on his cock.

Your sounds were muffled and you felt tonowari's hands grip your hips as he thrusted into you. His hips were snapping violently and he was groaning and grabbed your tail to get better leverage. You moaned loudly at the pain and pleasure and jake kept you on him, tears were forming from your eyes and you couldn't wipe them away.

"Poor baby, dick too good we got you crying?" jake said rubbing your cheek as he fucked your mouth. "Mhm" the vibrations from your voice made jake inhale through his teeth. Tonowari's mouth was parted lightly as he kept pistoning his hips into you and then he sped up and you were being pushed forward onto jake's cock.

"Mmph" you moaned as jake pushed you back and tonowari pushed you forward, they were in sync and you were in heaven. Tonowari then leaned forward and was rubbing your clit and suddenly it all become too much. Tears rolled down your face and your moans were muffled and you felt jake twitch in your mouth and you knew he was close "shit shit yea princess keep going" jake said almost pleading. You gagged one more time before jake grabbed your head and thrusted into your mouth cuming down your throat. Tonowari kept thrusting into you and you tried sallowing jake's cum but some dripped from your chin. As the familiar pressure was rising and you were huffing trying to bounce on him.

Tonowari then tapped your hips and you knew he was going to cum soon too "please please don't stop" you cried looking back at him and he slapped your ass. He kept rubbing you as you bounced back into him feverishly chasing your high. Jake smiled and cupped your wet cheek whispering dirty things into your ears not helping you keep your orgasm away. "Please please" you sobbed before the pressure snapped and you gushed on tonowari's cock as you clenched down on him and collapsed as he kept your ass up.

Tonowari kept thrusting into you at an ungodly speed before pulling out and cuming on your back. You collapsed completely and jake and tonowari were huffing before they looked at each other again.

"Let's switch"

— [Fin]

a/n: this shit had my toes curling i hope y'all liked this