6 | bliss | jake (smut)

warning: smut fingering! faceriding! nip play!

pairings: hum!jake x fem hum!

summary: you turn jake on at camp

playlist: (not in order)
i was never there - weekend
me and your mama -childish gambino
awkward - sza
cherry waves - deftones

note: IM CHANGING THIS 1 LINE BC I CANT HANDLE THE EMBARRASSMENT SO IF U SEE SOME COMMENTS ABT IT NO YOU DIDNT
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

You sighed as you opened your link pod stretching, and your shirt lifted. "how was it?" jake asked drinking some coffee "it was fine i saw some amazing plants" you smiled. Jake hummed and eyed you get up and scratch your head while you headed to the bathroom watching your hips sway. After you got out you headed to your bed and got changed into something more comfortable — no bra, tank top, and pj pants.

Jake mentally groaned as you bent down looking for a cup to get some coffee, and after you found it you poured yourself a cup and sat down at the table with jake. You looked out the window stirring sugar in your coffee. You noticed jake staring at you and you turned to look at him "what's wrong?". "nothing just..thinking" he said shaking his head, you brushed it off not thinking too much of it because you figured if he wanted to talk about it he would.

You got up with your cup and grabbed some food and as you tried to close the mini fridge the cup slipped and spilled on your shirt. You yelped in pain because that shit was hot and you frantically looked for a towel, and to no avail, you decided to take your shirt completely off.

"oh my god," you panted then you realized you didn't have a bra on "i'm so sorry" you blushed and turned around. "are you okay?" jake said and you laughed still turned away "yea it just burnt the shit out my boobs". Jake wheeled over to you "not to be weird but let me see" he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and smiled then turned around, jake stared at your boobs and sucked in some air "you're gonna need some cream on them". You whined "i don't want to" "i'll help you" you pondered for a second and groaned "fiiinnee".

You sat on a counter as jake got the burn cream from the first aid kit, and you watched him and blushed at a dirty scene you thought of. You clamped your thighs together and looked away. He came over to you and looked up at you "this will hurt unfortunately" he sighed. "it's okay i'm a big girl" you jokingly flexed your arms and you both laughed. Then he put some on his fingers and you gripped the counter as he pressed the cold cream on your skin. You bit your lip at the cold and also at the fact that it hurt but was soothing.

Jake watched you closely and apologized before continuing, once he had enough to spread he blushed "i i'm going to have to like...fondle them" you smirked. "take me out on a date first jake" you said then giggled, "ha ha so funny" jake shook his head. You sucked in air as he gently rubbed in the cream with both hands and you held back a moan. Jake noticed and pressed a little harder making you whine, "not such a big girl now huh?" he smirked tilting his head. "hurry please" you panted and gripped the counter harder, then jake accidentally touched your nipple and the mix of the pain and arousal and shock made you moan.

You both froze and your face went red "i didn't mean to-" "you're really that oblivious aren't you?" he said looking at you through his eyebrows. "huh?" you said confused "it's like you're trying to turn me on" he said getting closer and pinching your nipple. Your back arched and you yelped "jake!". Your mind was racing 100 thoughts a second, you wanted him so badly. You tried to pull away from his hands but he grabbed you "nun uh you're not running away" he smiled.

You huffed and whined as he continued to rub the cream in but as he went on and the cream fully absorbed, he just wanted to touch you. "mm jake" you moaned trying to get any friction "yes?" he looked up and smirked. "please...i want you" you blushed he chuckled "really now?". "stop teasing me!" you pouted lightly, "alright" he smiled and went over to wash his hands and you stayed and watched him.

He then came back over to you and you grabbed his face and kissed him softly. You pulled away to look at him and he grabbed your neck from the back to pull you in and it became rougher, needier, more desperate. Y'all panted in between kisses trying to breathe, you then sat in his lap and kissed his neck. He groaned as you sucked hickeys onto him, and he grabbed your waist. You hummed into his neck before lightly biting him and he jumped and squeezed you. You giggled as you pulled back, and pushed your hair out of your face.

He grabbed your thighs as you smirked "i'd fuck you in and out of your avatar state" He laughed before smacking your ass "you're a handful — literally" he said has he held your ass "and metaphorically". You hummed before getting up and whispering into his ear "come on and show me what you can do" then you walked to your bed. Jake blushed before biting his lip and followed you, "ride me" jake said "ride my face please" you smirked "ok little man".

He got on the bed and you pulled your pants down giving him a show. You were left in your underwear and you slowly took it off and showed him before stuffing them in his pocket. You pushed him to lay down and your heart raced as you hovered over his face "are you sure jake?" you said looking down at him. "if you don't ride my face right this second i'm going to die" you chuckled "okay drama quee-" he cut you off by grabbing your thighs and pulled you down.

You moaned as he sucked and licked your clit "fuck" you angled yourself back and pressed your hands into the bed. You played with your sore nipples and the pain only added to your pleasure. "mmm yea keep going" you moaned while grinding on him as the pressure slowly was building. Jake was moaning against you "mmph..fuck..mm so mgood". He gripped your thigh and pushed his nose against you and you clenched around his tongue. Then he used his other hand and rubbed your clit "oh my god jake" you whined as you sat up. The pressure was rising fast as you gripped his hair, "please oh my god" you moaned and were grinding against his face hard.

He slapped your ass and muffled "mmpf fuck" you pressed your hand against the frame as the pressure was so close to snapping. Your core flexed as he used his tongue and fingers, he switched and used his fingers to fuck you while sucking on your clit again. "pleasepleaseplease" you babbled getting so close and bouncing like you were actually riding him. Your head was so clouded and only focused on your release you completely forgot jake needed to breathe. "jakejake oh my god jake!" you moaned as the pressure spilled and washed over you and your voice cracked.

Your hips shuttered and jerked as your legs were shaking but you pulled up so jake could breathe. He immediately was panting and licked the sides of his lips and fingers, your breath was so shaky as you watched him. His face was slick with your fluid, his lips were parted and puffy and he looked so fucked out.

You sat down on his hips and grabbed his face "that..was so fucking..good jake" you said catching your breath. "mm..yea..you tasted too fucking good" he said sitting up and holding your back. Y'all held each other in y'all's arms just listening to each other breathe. Then jake pulled you away to kiss you and you kissed back and pulled away "round 2?" "hell yea".

— [Fin]

a/n: @raven437 (on tumblr) requested this and who am i to deny an amazing fic idea 😈