26 | memories | tonowari

pairings: tonowari x navi fem (x norm)

warnings: fluff and angst (half ass proofread)

synopsis: you are Neytiri's sister and you like norm but when y'all have to leave to the Metkayina Clan you fall in love — but guess who shows back up

wc: 2.1K+

note: I hate the Neytiri sister trope thing, but oh well 😭 also this is an older draft I forgot to post LOL

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

You were always more open-minded than your sister Neytiri — and your people when it came to sky people. You found them interesting and beautiful but you weren't naïve You knew what happened, but it was like playing with fire. You were Neytiri's younger sister and your bond was unbreakable.

You smiled from the tree you were sitting on you were watching Norm do his science things with his light screen. Your mother warned you about sky people but you didn't pay much attention to that fact, because Jake was allowed in. "what are you doing?" Neytiri said you jumped and turned around "Sh!! Norm will know I'm watching!". Neytiri rolled her eyes "Just talk to him" she said rubbing your shoulders, "I don't like like him I just think he's...cute".

"Doesn't matter!! go talk now." Neytiri said pushing me off. I yelped but landed on my feet and I hissed at her and she just laughed before disappearing — probably to be with Jake. You grumbled and walked to him "Norm.." you trailed off. He looked up and smiled from ear to ear and you returned the smile. "what's up?" he said, "Just curious what you're doing?" you looked down at him.

"Collecting samples" you crouched down to his level "Wanna see?" he said blushing. "yes" you smiled and looked as he showed you everything there was to know — at least everything he knew. "One time when I was collecting samples with grace I accidentally got my spit on it" He laughed and you joined him. You ruffled his hair and he grabbed your hand "Be careful! Remember I'm human you're stronger than me".

Your face slightly dropped then you got an idea, you picked up Norm and held him up to your face. "You're right you're like a baby so small and cute" His face went red as you jokingly held him like a baby. "Put me down!!" Norm said covering his face, you smirked and held him by his ankles "Like right now?" you teased. "No on my feet please!!" you laughed and gently put him down "Jesus," he said readjusting his clothes and hair.

"I have to go prepare dinner thank you for showing me human things," you said kissing his cheek quickly before running away giggling.

"You cannot ask this!" you heard your sister yell from her tent and you rushed in. "What is wrong?" you said worried, you saw Jake and Neytiri talking to each other, and you looked off to the side awkwardly. "Nothing do not worry," Neytiri said trying to dismiss you, "no I do worry," you said standing your ground. "We're being targeted," Jake said as Neytiri Death glared at him for telling you. "By?" you said "Sky people they're after me and Neytiri's kids" Your face dropped and your tailed wagged angrily.