Chapter 5 Alcina

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

Alcina

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

You walked down the stairs. You wrapped your arms securely around yourself. You are constantly trying to find Ethan. Was there a dungeon? A basement? A locked room? Time could only tell. But time was short.

As soon as your foot touched the ground, Lady Dimitrescu ushered you to sit by her and said, "Ah, yeah, we were just talking about you." She gave an odd smirk. You wanted to scream and yell at her, but you bite your tongue as you held back. You were afraid of what they would do to you, which made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

As a result, you had no interest in learning. You complied, sitting down next to the tall woman. Three young women wearing lengthy black coats caught your attention. Their mouths were dripping with blood. Your mouth was hanging open, and your eyes widened.

You turned around to face Lady Dimitrescu. Who had already taken a straight stance? "These are my three daughters." She pointed at them, reciting their names. Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela. All gave you chilling smiles. You avoided their eyes.

Looking them in the eyes was like staring the devil in the face. As you felt a finger climb up yours, you overheard them laughing. Making you turn your head, Cassandra took a hold of your hand. You tried to take your hand back. However, her hold on you remained unchanged, causing you to groan in agony. You turned to face Cassandra. Her face was painted with a smile.

"She's so gorgeous, mom!" Can we keep her?" Cassandra gawked at you. Her gaze was directed at you. Bela pushed Cassandra to the side and said, "I want to see!" She took hold of your face, turning it, not missing a single detail.

"Out of the way! I wanna see!" Daniela pushed her way in. She grabbed your thigh. Examining it. You tried to escape these three girls. To no avail, you were too weak. "Gosh, you're so pretty!" Bela cocked her head at you. She turned your face straight toward hers.

She came close to your ear and smelled you, pulling back and saying, "Oh, you even smell amazing!" Bela turned to Alcina. Daniela is smelling your inner thigh. as Cassandra lifted your hand. Smell it as well.

"Please let us have a little taste!" Bela begged her mother, and Alcina shook her head. "You know we try our best not to bite women, Bela." Alcina's face lit up, smirking, "Okay Ladies, that's enough, leave." Alcina spoke. She spoke with such confidence.

The girls let go of you, with Bela giving you a little wink as they all floated off. What the fuck just happened? You tried to comprehend. You felt weird, and those girls were weird. You hoped you could find Ethan soon and get out of here.

This was an absolute nightmare. You had to find Ethan and get out of here. But how you weren't sure where Ethan had been placed, I mean sure you got taken before Ethan.

At least... that's what you thought

"(Y/n)," Alcina spoke; she brushed the hair out of your face. You gulp, and you hold your hands together. They were sweaty.

"Yes," you croaked out. You were scared of what she had to say. She turns her head. "I need you to clean the kitchen and the foyer." She turned and walked up the stairs.

Not giving you a chance to refuse. You sighed, getting up. Time to search for the foyer. Maybe you would see Ethan? You only hoped. You looked around, and you walked through a big, tall door. which led to the foyer.

You started to organize, dust, and sweep. Why didn't Alcina kill you? Where was Rose? Why did she have to be in charge of you? Where was Ethan? And who took Rose? There were so many questions you had. You even felt watched as you cleaned...

It almost hurt your mind to think about it all. You are finished cleaning. You picked up the cleaning supplies you had found in a cabinet. Putting it all back

You started to wander the castle hoping to find the kitchen. You still felt that sense of being watched as you wandered around.

When you finally found the kitchen, you noticed it was getting dark. You better hurry and clean. You quickly started cleaning the kitchen.

as you were done. You looked out the window. It was dark; the moon was in the sky. You took a moment, sitting on your knees and resting your elbows on the windowsill. Looking up, you loved star-watching. But there were no stars. Just a moon.

You frowned. When did everything go wrong in life? You felt a tear prick your eye, and you let it fall. You didn't care if anyone saw you cry.

You missed home. You didn't even know why you were here. You got up, sniffling and wiping your tears. You huffed as you made your way back to your bedroom.

You walked up the stairs that led to your room. You made sure your eyes weren't puffy in the mirror on the wall.

You sighed; they weren't red and puffy. You got to your door. You reached for the doorknob but stopped. Your bedroom door was open when you left. Now it's closed? Maybe Alcina put something in your room. You shrugged to yourself, opening the door with a gentle push.

You closed the door behind you, immediately feeling someone's hand over your mouth as their other hand went across your stomach.

The person had lifted you into the air. You noticed the window was open. You shifted and squirmed. Hitting the person behind you, the person dragged you over to the window. You hit them as hard as you could.

You heard a groan as you were let go. You hit the ground with a large thud. You groaned, opening your eyes. You stood to your feet, spinning around. You see... no one? Maybe you knocked them out the window.

You ran to the window, looking down. Still no one? Where the fuck? You scanned the outside area. Yet no one. sighing, closing and locking the window. You held your hand to your heart. "Why is the world so against me?" You asked yourself.

You slipped off the dress, leaving you in your bra and underwear. as you got into bed. It was comfortable.

You closed your eyes, letting your breathing slow down. You then felt someone spring on top of you. Your eyes shot open, and Heisenberg slammed your hands above your head. He placed a hand over your mouth.

You kicked and thrashed. You looked at him with horror in your eyes. He smirked: "Stop the struggle." He paused. "I came here to talk." He looked around, and you watched him.

He looked back at you. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth." He spoke with reassurance. "You're not going to make a sound, okay?" He leaned down, whispering in your ear.

You nodded in response. Your ears could hear how quickly your heart was beating. You felt your cheeks getting hotter. Your palms getting sweaty. He took his hand off your mouth.

"Talk?" You shouted, "More like they tried to kidnap me!" You whispered in a yelling way, and he shrugged. talking his hands off your wrist. allowing you to sit up as he got off the bed.

"Look, I'm here to take you from Lady Supersized Bitch." He emphasized the last part as he spoke. He smiled and put out his hand. You shook your head.

"I'd rather be here with Alcina than you!" You spat, and he only rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"We'll see in a few days. I'll be back in a week, and you'll leave with me. Got it?" He didn't give you a choice.

He wanted you to go with him with that being said, he walked over to the window and unlocked it. He gave a final tip of the hat then jumping out of the window.

"What could he possibly want with me?" Going back to the window, you sighed. Locking it once more after closing it.

You remembered you were only wearing your bra and underwear as you looked down. You noticed a warming on your cheeks. You jumped into bed and covered yourself with the covers.

What a pervert! You shut your eyes.