Chapter 14 Torture

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

"Well. Well. Well." With a plate of food in his hands, Heisenberg enters the cell. Your eyes start to adjust to the lights. You avoided making eye contact, you look away. "You know, it was all a test." You look up in confusion.

He laughs, "What—what do you mean?" He just shrugs. avoiding your question. He sits down in front of you. Placing the plate of food on your lap

He takes the spoon and fills it with popcorn from the bowl. He brought it up to your face. "Open wide!" He coos at you. You shake your head, "I'm—I'm not hungry." You turn your head.

Your grumbling stomach said otherwise. "Don't lie, dear sweet (Y/N)" You shook your head. "Come on. Eat up; we have a big day planned! You felt a lump in your throat appear.

He was getting impatient with you, and you could tell. He grabbed your hair, making you scream in pain as he shoved the spoon in your mouth.

He pulled your head closer to his. Your noses were practically touching. "You're making things a little difficult, hot shot." You felt your face get red, and you gulped. spitting the popcorn at him.

This is probably the worst decision you have made yet. He laughed, standing up. He suddenly stopped laughing. He grabbed your arm and threw you to the side.

Your head bounced off the concrete floors. You whinced in pain. "And I was being nice to you." He scoffs. You couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

With that, you heard him leave the room. His footsteps echoed with every step. You stood up and brushed yourself off. I didn't need him feeding me. He's acting like I'm a child. It was ridiculous. You looked up at the barred window. My escape, was so close yet so far.

You hoped it would be any day now. You climbed your bed, and started to go closer. Then you heard a phone start to buzz. You go still hearing it suddenly stop.

Silence filled the room until you heard Heisenberg's voice. "I don't know where she could be." He stated. Where who was? Was he talking about me? You thought.

"Maybe she found out about your plan to kill her." He mocked her as the sound of his laughs filled the air. "Mother Miranda won't be happy, but whose fault is it for losing her?" He paused "That's right. Yours." Then with the slam of the phone. Everything went quiet.

You sighed; where are they talking about me? Or could they be talking about Rose? You could only imagine.

You jumped off the bed and walked over to the door. "Who were you talking about?" You questioned Heisenberg who just glanced over at you.

"Fine, don't answer." You mumble to yourself and walk away. You were about to walk away when you heard something being pulled to the door. You saw a chair and some wheel cart. heisenberg opened the door as you ran to your bed. He grabbed your arm and yanked you to the chair. Forcing you to sit down.

Heisenberg wasted no time as he restrained you.

You looked at the little cart Heisenberg wheeled in. It had nails and a hammer, along with gauze and wrap. The medical stuff you would need

Your heart dropped to your stomach. Your throat felt dry, and your world started to spin. You heard Heisenberg grab the hammer. You focused your vision on him.

"Heisenberg..." You whispered out; he didn't make eye contact. He just grabbed a nail. "This will only hurt a little." He put the nail in your leg as he got ready to hit it with the hammer.