Chapter 17 Desperate Times comes Desperate measures

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥?

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

You were reading since you didn't get TV time. Heisenberg came back into the room. He walks up to you, and you just look at him. You despised and hated him. He sat on the floor in front of you. Grasping the medical kit

"Your injuries would be a lot easier to tend to if you didn't run." Heisenberg looked up, he didn't have much of an expression on his face. Maybe you pissed him off? "This will hurt a bit, okay?" You nod, taking a deep breath in.

He notices and yanks both nails out. You gasped as you held back your tears. "I'm sorry, I did this for a reason, you know." Your eyes widened. A reason? A reason! What could possibly be the reason for impaling my legs with nails? I know there's punishments but what the absolute fuck!

You shook off the bitterness that was building up. "Oh, um, sorry for kissing you yesterday." You looked up, You didn't know what to say. He only nodded. "Why did you kiss me though?" You only dared to ask.

You were quite interested. He looks up at you and says, "It was really in the heat of the moment." he said, looking back down. He grabbed cotton balls and soaked them with hydrogen peroxide. Putting them on your wounds

You felt a little sting, but it wasn't bad. not bad enough to make you cry or anything. You just nodded, so the heat of the moment You were hesitant to ask Heisenberg a question. Although he seemed to be in a good mood,

"Heisenberg?" You asked, and he looked up. raising an eyebrow. You took this as your chance to speak. "Can I ask you a question?" Your voice shook as you spoke. He sighs, "Yeah, I guess." He looks back down, continuing to tend to your wounds.

He was now wrapping them in the wrap. "So... why did you take me?" You paused as you took a breath, your voice was shaky "I mean, why am I here?" Heisenberg cuts you off. "You only said one question, darling." You nod, waiting impatiently for his answer.

"Well, you could be of great use to me. Plus, Alcina was planning to kill you. But when I went back to the castle you were gone so I scavenged for you." You nodded as he spoke.

Was this the truth? I mean, he didn't have any reason to lie. Did he? Was he playing this manipulation game on me? "How was Alcina going to kill me? How did you know?" Heisenberg lets out a sigh.

"(Y/N), I don't want to spoil all the surprises." You interrupt him almost instantly. "You're not! I haven't been told anything!" You cried out, and he looked up at you and smiled.

He shakes his head as he gets up. He grabs a wet rag and starts to scrub the dried blood off. You groan. "Will you ever tell me anything?" You asked impatiently.

"When the time comes, yes." he said, soaking the rag in more water. You hated all these secrets. You really just wanted the truth. Even if the truth was the worst news of your entire life. Well nothing could ruin your life more than seeing Marvin die or even getting kidnapped twice. You shuddered or that big baby fetus.

You just wanted to know why you were here. One day, you'll have to convince Heisenberg to tell you. Then you could devise your escape method. You peered at the window.

Your escape plan was through that window. You didn't know how dangerous it was. or even how long the fall was. It looked like a long drop. Whatever, this your escape route.

Heisenberg noticed you were staring at the window. "You wouldn't wanna jump from there." He floats his gaze at the door.

Dark secrets were hidden in this place. Maybe you could figure out more secrets. like why you were here, why they took Rose, why Alcina wanted to kill you. That was what you hoped for. You wanted to survive this; you wanted a reason to live though you did want to kill yourself.

You were going to get out of here, even if it was the last thing you would do. You had to see Ethan again. You had to see your god daughter, Rose. Your best friend, Mia

You sighed, looking away from the door. Heisenberg stood up. "Are you hungry?" Heisenberg shifted onto his left leg. You nodded. You couldn't just starve yourself.

If Heisenberg wanted you dead, he would have killed you. Heisenberg smiled, nodding. You wondered why he was in such a good spirit today.

Heisenberg walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. You sighed, looking down at your legs. The wrap was turning a slight pink color. You slightly ran your hands up and down the bandages.

But of course. You couldn't say, "Ethan, where are you?" You whispered to yourself. Time could only tell. You only had to get onto Heisenberg's good side. You heard a phone ring. You looked up, and you heard footsteps going towards the ringing.

"Hello?" Heisenberg spoke, and a moment of silence followed. You couldn't see him, but you could tell he was close by the sound of his voice.

"Tomorrow? I mean, yes, Mother Miranda. I will be there." He spoke as he lowered the phone. "Foods still cooking." He spoke as he walked off.

You watched him walk. Your stomach started to bellow. You were extremely hungry. You wish Heisenberg would hurry up with whatever he is making.I wonder what Mother Miranda has planned for tomorrow. Heisenberg sounded like he didn't want to go but had no choice. You wondered what she was capable of.

You heard a loud clattering noise come from the kitchen. You were startled by the noise. It made you jump. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was Heisenberg's day to be gone. You could escape this hell hole.

Then you could find Ethan! You missed him so much, you wished he could hug you again. You missed the condolence in his voice. You laid down on your soft bed.

Heisenberg comes into the room, but empty-handed. He walked up to you and said, "Just to let you know, I'll be gone tomorrow." He stops, grabbing my chin making me look at him.

"You better not leave, you don't want to know what will happen if you do." You felt his hot breath fanning over your ear. He pulled away, smiling. as if he didn't just threaten you.

You nod. "I wasn't planning on leaving." You lied straight through your teeth. Of course, you thought about escaping! Who wouldn't? You wanted to get away from him. far away from him.

"Glad we could agree." He said that while walking away and looking over his shoulder. "Dinner's ready, darling."