Chapter 18 Absolute Boredom

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

Maybe someday...

With that, Heisenberg opened the door. He had a big box in his hands. He walks over to your bed and sets the books down. You smiled at him, and his eyes went from yours to your smile.

You got up and walked over to the books. He clears his throat. "Here are some books I grabbed from the village." We've got your old books plus a couple new ones." He gives you a smirk.

You smile back, nodding your head. Heisenberg turns on his heel. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" He tips his hat down, and you shrug. "Some water?" He swiftly nodded while leaving the room.

You flopped on your bed; the box of books had tipped over. You picked up a random book and started to read it.

The majority of it was scribbled out. You rolled your eyes, turning the page. In big black ink, it read:

"Don't trust this village!" You read it over and over, sighing as you tossed it back in the box. You wondered how Ethan was doing. Time could only tell, right?

You got up, stretching your legs. "I should work out." You thought, smiling to yourself. You jumped to the floor. Pushing yourself up with both arms

"1... 2... 3..." Soon, 3 turned into 33. You were finally tired. Plopping over, what was taking Heisenberg so long?

You shrugged and grabbed another book. You could tell by the cover that it was a romance. You flipped through the pages. when you stopped and read.

"Yes, Cassian... I do love you. I choose you; it's always been you." Your heart broke, you remembered what it felt like to be loved, and you frowned. You missed Ethan; he was the closest thing you've had to family. You skimmed through more pages. Then even more pages.

You were bored out of your mind. That's when the door opened, and Heisenberg stepped into the room.

"Sorry I took so long, I had an urgent phone call." Heisenberg looks down; you couldn't read his expression. It was almost like defeat.

You walked up to him, grabbing the glass of water from his hand. You felt your fingers run across his hand.

You looked up to see if he had noticed, and he was already looking down at you. He brushed your hair behind your ear. Your heart began to beat faster and faster.

Suddenly, he turned and walked away. You frowned; you wanted him to do something. Maybe say something. You didn't know; you just felt disappointed. The door closed as you turned around.

You placed your hand on your chest, letting out a sigh. You couldn't tell yourself what you wanted from Heisenberg at that moment. You gulped at the thought of loving him. You wouldn't stoop that low. But maybe it could help you escape!

You smirked at your brilliant idea. You could use this to your advantage, but how would you do it? How could you gain his trust? You just tried to escape him; he'll surely believe it's a trap.

You sighed, and your heart started to pound as you thought about him more and more. You shook your head. "Enough." You spoke aloud.

You weren't falling for Heisenberg. Nor would you ever; he kidnapped you, tortured you, and many more. You rolled your eyes. You must be qNormally, when you were bored at home, You'd clean, but there was nothing to clean or organize. You got up and walked to the door. You raised your fist. Getting ready to knock

*Knock, Knock*uite annoyed with yourself for even thinking about him.

You went back to your bed, sitting down. as you brought the glass to your mouth. taking a big gulp of the water.

The cold water felt great, and you put the empty glass on your bedside table. You stood up and tidied all the books in the box.

You sorted them in alphabetical order and by genre. You smiled as you finished organizing. You then grab the box and slide it under the bed.

You pulled yourself up and sat on the bed. I'm dreading being in this room. You had to admit, it was better than the cell.

But yet again, you had a TV keyword: had. You sighed; you were so bored.

Normally, when you were bored at home, you'd clean, but there was nothing to clean or organize. You got up and walked to the door. You raised your fist. getting ready to knock. 

*Knock, Knock*