Ivy

Who am I?
My name is Ivy. My father had left when I was six years old. He only came back when my mother died from cancer. He had payed for me to go to college, and I had gotten a Bachelor's degree in Acting.
Though I wished to be an actress, I had instead gotten a job as security at a popular place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex, despite only taking one Criminal Justice class in my Junior year in High School.
I had been mostly introverted. I would keep to myself most of the time, blasting tunes in my car and watching 1 hour, 10 episode shows on Netflix while eating junk food. I was happy with myself, and yet something was missing.
My first day at work was extremely awkward, with most of my co-workers just being robots.
Then I met Sun, who was the Daycare attendant at the pizza plex. He was always kind to me, even when I was awkward around him. He let me play games with the children, and made sure I was never lonely. He made me realize how much I needed someone there for me. He was that someone. He was my best friend, even though he was an animatronic.
He had an alternate side too, who only came out when it was dark. His name is Moon, the Nightcare Attendant in the Daycare. He would control nap time, making sure all of the children were quiet and calm. Moon had wanted to make sure I was calm, and would even let me rest during nap time as well. Sometimes we would play games together, and he would usually win. Despite that, it was always peaceful to be around Moon.
Next thing I know, I become Co-Attendant at the Daycare, with a whole costume and brand. Me and Sun had became a duo, and we were inseparable. That's when I had realized how much compassion he had for me. I had fallen in love with him, but I was too afraid to show it.
A long time passes, and everything is peaceful, that is until Moon gets a virus. I had been deathly worried for the two, and Sun had been worried for me, afraid corrupted Moon had hurt me, and that's when he showed his full compassion, and only when I realized that I shouldn't be afraid about how I feel.
But that's when it was too late.
Sun is now gone. Moon is now gone. Now I'm forced to live with that.
My name is Ivy.
You are me. I am not you.
You have seen my story through my eyes. I thank you for that. But this story didn't have a happy ending. I must have just been unlucky.

This is the end of my story.