Class

My laptop and notebook are in hand as I walk into the classroom. It's almost empty, with only a few students in the room. It's quite early, as we're not required to be here until 2:55 PM. it's currently 2:40. The only reasons people are here are either their roomates made them think they overslept, or they just want to do well in school. I'm here for the second reason.
     I only take two classes here at this college. Robotics 1 and Computer Programming 1. I'll be taking these classes for about four years, then I'll go to another college to earn a doctorates degree in robotic engineering. The Fazbear Entertaiment franchise has given me the inspiration to pursue technology. I would love to create animatronics as lively as the ones I had worked with were.
     But, I don't know enough to create any sort of robot, as I had just started school a month ago. However, there is one person I know that can. Her name is Erika, and she's the top of my class. It seems as if she already knows how to create robots, and is only taking the class to get a degree for what she already knew. She always is the first to raise her hand to answer a question and helps other students who don't know how to do something.
     Then I remember about Sun, who should be arriving tomorrow. There will probably be damages from the fire. I'll need someone's help. Asking a teacher would be silly, because... It would just be odd having a teacher help you with a personal project. So, why not ask Erika? She's smart enough to be able to assist me. And as long as she's willing to help me out, I wouldn't mind.
     I sit down next to her, since she's already here. This isn't odd, as I've sat next to her almost everyday. I figured that being next to her would be good for me since I wouldn't have to go across the room for help or assistance. Besides, it makes me feel closer to her, since she is one of the only people that doesn't treat me differently from everyone else.
     "Good afternoon, Ivy!" she says, turning away from her laptop to face me. "Did you get good rest last night?"
     "Well," I look down to my hands as I start fiddling with my fingers. "Not really. I've had something on my mind lately."
     "Is everything alright?" she asks, now her full attention on me. I realize this is the first time in a while someone was concerned for me, and wanted to know if I was okay.
     "Yeah, there's just something I need to ask you," I say, getting my phone out and scrolling through my purchase history.
     "Okay, sure. What is it?"
     "So you remember me telljng you about how I used to work for Fazbear Entertainment, right? And how I was the co-attendant of the daycare?"
     "Yeah," Erika says as I find what I was looking for. I show her my phone, and her eyes scan ther animatronic I had bought on Ebay.
     "That's the Daycare attendant, Sun," I tell her.
     "Wow, he's quite... overcooked," She says.
     "That's why I need your help." I turn off my phone and set it down on my desk. "Chances are, the charred metal isn't the only thing wrong with him now. I bet some mechanical stuff on the inside had melted or were damaged from the falling debree."
     "So you want my help repairing him?" She asks.
     "Exactly! You told me about fixing that gaming system a while back that was melted, right?"
     "It was a Wii, and yeah. We might be able to do this, but it might take some time. If I-"
     She stopped as the teacher walks into the classroom very loudly. I look around and notice the other students had all piled in. I check the time on my phone to find that it's 2:58.
     "Alright everyone, Class starts in two minutes," The teacher says, sitting at his desk.
     "We can talk about this after class," I say. "You can come to my house if you want to. I have the day off and no other classes, so we can talk about the project tonight."
     "That sounds alright. Text me the address later." Erika turns back to her computer, and thats when the bell rings for class.