~ AUTHORS NOTE 2 ~

What an experience.
When I first published this book, I never expected anyone would read it, let alone like it. I'm very critical of my writing, so reading all your comments and messages really melted my heart and helped me to fall in love with writing again. I want to thank you for that.
I'm so grateful that I got to experience this incredible journey with each and every one of you.

If you have any questions about any of the characters or their backstories, feel free to ask! Or if you have any suggestions for any bonus chapters you'd like to read, let me know!

While uploading chapters, I realised how much everyone relates to River's character, and it hurt my heart to see how much you're struggling. It also showed me that we're not alone. We have each other. Always. I'm so proud of you and I'm glad you're here. Never give up. You have so much more out there waiting for you.
If you ever feel low or sad or any way at all, come back to this book and leave a comment. Use this a safe place to release your feelings for as long as you want. Talk to one another, be there to show that others aren't alone.
Thank you for being here. I love you.

Also...stick around for Isla's book.