✾ I : Dream or Real? ✾

The room was drifted in the darkness in the night but a dim light of a device kept the darkness away

The room was drifted in the darkness in the night but a dim light of a device kept the darkness away. The dim light flickered on the skin of my sister, Lily. As she continued to watch the mobile. I was getting annoyed because it was fucking 1 am and she still using it.

When i almost slept, she harshly shrugged me and i groaned. "What now?" I snapped. "Look at him!" She whisper-shouted as she moved the mobile to my face. My eyes wrinkled closed by the sudden light.

When i opened them, i saw a beautiful and handsome boy and I'm sure she likes him too. This is nothing new that she makes every handsome man her crush. Well he indeed looked pretty handsome but i won't say anything or she will think that i like her every crush - or whatever you call it - which i obviously don't.

I rolled my eyes "Sleep! Or i will tell mom." I said but she ignored and said "He is Jeon jungkook! My favourite soloist!" I signed because i knew it and she is not letting me sleep. I turned to other direction.

Everything went silent and the darkness consumed the dim light too. Finally some peace. I closed my eyes and heared something that made my sleep disappear

"I know you like me." It was a whisper of boy with deep but soft, attractive but addicting voice. I could feel the breath on my ears. The voice made my hair of the neck up.

I opened my eyes, alarmed. And shrugged Lily and shouted "Switch on the light!" She did and i scanned the room. "What's wrong?" She said in sleeping tone. "Someone was here." I looked under the bed ignoring the fact that i still think ghosts live under it.
"You were dreaming. Now sleep and let me sleep, rose." Look who is saying this. She switched off the light and we went to sleep.

"Don't be scared. I won't harm you." The sound again came to my ears and this time i was that terrified that my eyes glued to eachother. Is this sleep paralysis? But i can move. Maybe I'm dreaming.

"Don't ignore me, Rose."

What the-

i immediately turned to wake up Lily but she was not there. I quickly rushed to the light switch.

Where is the light switch?

It was so dark that i couldn't even see my hands. "Lily!" I called for her while my voice echoed in the dark. I can feel my hands trembling and loud heart beat. If this is a dream, please wake the fuck up, Rose!

"I want your help." Someone said from the darkness, that didn't fail me to shiver. "Who are you!" I shouted. "Someone who needs help." Said the darkness.

"My kingdom is in danger and i want you to help me protect my father." I didn't said anything, my words were stuck in my mouth. "Can you do it?"

"But why me?"
"Because you are the one my father chose."

I stood silent. "What if I don't want to help?"
"I don't think you won't."

That made me annoyed. "And why's that so?"
"You can hear me. And that's because you kinda like me." I was about to protest. But-

A sudden light came into vision and i closed my eyes only to see a large moon in the sky while i was standing at severals feets away from the ground on a building. City lights caught my glance only to realise that the design of the houses are ancient types. I took a step when i saw my dress.

How in the hell did my dress change?

My pajamas changed into a sky blue gawn. It is decorated with glitters and pearls, the most beautiful dress i ever seen in my life. It looked heavy with volume but was light and comfortable.

"So are you ready?" I turned at the masculine voice and saw a boy in a white prince like dress. It didn't take me any seconds to realise he is that Jeon jungkook Lily was talking about. I gasped. So he was in the darkness.

I nodded and he took a step to closer to me and held me in his arm in bridal style. I panicked. "I'm just taking you to my palace." He said without looking at me.

But wait how is he going to do that?

He jumped off the building and i started screaming. God i don't wanna die! I was waiting to hit the ground and die but that never happened. I opened my eyes to see beside me and saw the Moon that was unnaturally big while my dress shined in the glint of the moonlight.

I looked at him. He didn't even look at me and kept his face serious. I could smell his masculine scent from this closeness. His knife like sharp jaw shined like a glass in the sunlight.

I saw magic in his eyes. Rage, pain and empty.

=======

Author's note :

Hope you are enjoying the story, I'll be updating twice in a week. So stay tuned.