✾ XV : Jungkook is here ✾

"I followed a stranger to another realm.

" Only to be thrown in a chasm by him, put in a dark prison cell and needled by sharp black shadows by his aunt.

" But the story doesn't end here!

"His father who was also in prison cell with me miraculously; told a uncanny backstory of two kingdoms and gave his sword to kill his own sister-in-law."

Bubbles of thoughts formed in the dark cell where a girl lay in tattered clothes, almost dark as ashes, completely overlapping the original colour of the dress.

Knees bent to the heart, arms enveloping the whole figure, Rose raised her head to look at the bricks of the wall which she counted was undoubtedly 1206.

“Long story short: My ass is stuck in a complete family drama.”

Concluded her, she coaxed herself to get up after innumerable breakdowns-- which was absolutely normal.

As if fate really decided to never let her walk a single step unerringly, it sent the wrong person in the worst situation. The iron gate opened with a creek metallic sound, making the temperature of the room go down even though the person nothing bore the relation between the weather.

Corvina came.

At the fucking right time.

"Ah," She glanced at the metal in Rose's hand with her malignant eyes. "So you finally got the sword." Corvina's lips curled to her eyes with a horrific but--

No

Just a horrific grin.

"Give it to me." Demanded Corvina.

"Never." Dissent Rose.

This made the grin on Corvina's face evaporate with the air, welcoming a serpent ready to poison look on her pale frost face. "Oh, I see how it is. You can't wait to die."

"Thou slightly impressed, watching your concern about me but, I can't bear to burden your tiny brain with whether I live or die," Rose smiled, calculating the way to get out here after looking at the opened rod bars. "My old buddies are enough for that."

If she could just distract Corvina to walk away from the entrance then mayhaps she can make out of here , quite smooth. Right?

"Don't worry, you won't have to bother them from now" She raised her finger and again Rose felt a pressure upon her, making her knees go weak and hands up locked in the air by those notorious shadows.

"Looks familiar, isn't it?" Mocked the black figure, unhurriedly walking towards the kneeling one.

Rose got her chance, brown eyes glinting in the dark, she smirked while clutching the sword, stabbing the person confronting her.  Right in the pelvic region.

Being caught off guard, Corvina was indeed stabbed by the sword which was made to end her. As the wound was painful, the one kneeling was her now.

"Did you forget your brain in your grave along with your ashes?" Rose scoffed at the gritting person, finally knowing how it feels to make someone kneel in front of you. 

perspicuously powerful.

Now that she can get out the prison which she was in from days, she ran in the dark maze of the walls, twist and turns, chased by the shadow monsters, she ran. Whichever thing came into her vision was nothing but shadow monsters, Rose slashed everything with the sword.

Heartbeat accelerating to its peak she found herself in a big dark hall again. Only heaven knows how many times she tried to find the way but these notorious walls only given to this big.... Throne room?

What was she even thinking? Escape from Corvina? Perhaps after being rotten in the dark prison, her mind got infected too.

Running for about 2 hrs straight she glanced a resign look at the empty throne, swolled by shadows and big as monster.

"Had enough?" Says the figure on the throne.

Corvina's chin rested on her palm with a smirk on her face as if she was enjoying the small rat trying to save its life but in the end, was swallowed by the serpent.

"You can't run from here, just hand the sword and I'll give you an easy death." Said the serpent, opening its giant mouth to swallow the rat.

"Take it if you can."

Corvina rolled her eyes as she heaved a sigh, the voice was enough to froze a melting lava into ice as she maliciously said, "This game is getting boring."

Many shadows leaped from behind corvina and raced to Rose. She tired to slash them but as never been holding a sword in her life, how can one profesionally use it?

It's not a fantasy story even it feels like that.

It is real.

Everything is real.

Rose fought till she could but defeating Corvina was something that she can't even imagine to do and she does know it well. In the end, she was captured and sword was thrown.

"No....!" Rose gritted her teeth as a black thing binded her, enveloping her whole figure into a dark circle. Corvina didn't mind her and descended down the throne to take the sword.

But suddenly a bunch of dark shadow whip immobilized her.  Corvina  was stunned to see.  She can't control her own power?

No.

"How dare you touch her."

The voice was drowned in rage and cold, making the listener quiver in dread. It was from a black figure, robes fluttering, veil of shadow surrounding the man. He stood at the end of the throne room.

Man walked out of the darkness, revealing a pale face, same knife as sharp jawline and doe eyes which was not lesser than a fiery furnace. Whoever tries to slander him, will be thrown into it and burned alive.

"Welcome my good nephew," Corvina stood straight with a sly-ugly grin on her face, "I'm quite impressed, you are still alive to come here."

Jungkook was here, followed by Yoongi and Namjoon.