✾ VI : No difference ✾

After saying goodbye to Sua, i left to find Jungkook but the more i was getting near to find the way of the palace, the more forest are turning into desert

After saying goodbye to Sua, i left to find Jungkook but the more i was getting near to find the way of the palace, the more forest are turning into desert. I didn't know this place could be this dense and big. Seconds ago i was surrounded by the green leaves and now seeking for water.

The sky was clear and cloudless, giving way to a scorching sun. It was as if i am walking in a steaming oven, cooking myself alive from the ground.  I couldn't see any further because of sweat. I just wanted to tear this dress and bathe naked in icey water, want to feel the sting pain of coldness on my skin. That would be so comforting. In the steam of water, tension free. No Jungkook, No war, No home, No Lily (yeah she is annoying). Just.... Relaxation.

I opened my eyes to see i was laying on the warm sand but the sun spidded all my energy and i can't even move my fingers. I closed my eyes again. Leaving whatever i was going to do. I just want to rest and just relax.

۞۞۞

I opened my eyes only to see an old man before me laying on the ground. I immediately sat up as i recognised the face. Jungkook's father. I tried to wake him up by shooking him but he didn't. It was like he was really bound in a forbidden spell.

I scanned the place and terror rushed through my spine. I am in a cell. In the dark where the only source of light is a small gap on the upper side of the room. I doubted that i am at Jungkook's place but i wasn't. The same women came with some other soldiers. Again making the room chilled with her presence. But i didn't mind seeing her.

She took some steps to get in the cell and i felt like something made me kneel infront of her against my will. Oh yeah Sua told me that she can manipulate shadows and this cell in filled with shadows. She can even kill me if she wants to but what stopped her? I looked at her eyes. It was full of pain and hatred.

"Ahhh!" I winced as something stabbed me. I was wrong i was wrong she is going to kill me. I didn't said any words but just winced in pain as she kept stabbing me with the needles of shadows.

After few seconds that felt like hours, it stopped. God if she is planning to torture me like this, then I'll surely die. Those needle shadows make many holes in my dress, actually not only the dress. My whole body was bleeding. I was trembling because of the pain, fear and anger. Suddenly my feet gain life and i stood up, not replacing my eyes from her.

"What do you want from me?!" I hissed, i want to burn her with just my eyes if i could. She took many innocent's live and now still standing infront of me like she is proud of it.

"Don't think about opening a colour shop just because i gave you a pot of paint."

Gave me a pot of paint?

"How absurd! What did you give me huh?! These... These skin burning needles or locking me here!"

As i finished my sentance, the needles seem to dug into my skin more, like they could anytime broke the bones. I couldn't help but bit my lips in pain.

"You really have a big mouth. Wouldn't it be better if i just take out your tongue?" Corvina said while leaning and grabbed my jaw aggressively.

"You are just a pawn in my game, don't think of yourself more above and keep your tongue under the limits." She left with that, leaving me clueless.

Pawn?

A day passed and still I'm stuck in this dark cell with an old man that is sure the King. I studied every part brick of the wall but seems like it can't be broken by me.

Think, Rose! THINK. 

But what? This sure is bound in some kind of magic spell too,...... So it can only be broken by magic!

I looked at Jungkook's father who still didn't came out from this coma, or whatever it is. Well he has powers too even if he is in the state like this.

What if i tried to break the cage with his head.

If i hit his head on the wall, maybe it will dig a hole big enough to escape from here. Or if the wall is unbreakable, then perhaps this old man's head will turn into red pancake.

What the fuck was that just now? I'm panicking. What on the hell am i thinking! This darkness is making me insane. I sat next to the old man and studied his face. It must be a peaceful dream. I wonder I've always wanted to go in a peaceful sleep where there will be no one to disturb me, to harm me, to hurt my feelings. This place is not that different from the human world.

Full of the dark sides, cruel death and in the end everyone will leave. No one can be trusted. Just like the place i came from, it was just fairytale that princes are gentle and protects unlike here. Where he sent his mans to kill me because i did nothing.

Fuck it! Like he could even touch me. And fuck this shit i can't even go the corners, it's like demons are there waiting for me and that's really terrifying me. Like i could anytime see a glowing eyes and shinning teeth in the dark. I turned to see if he is alright or not.

I screamed so loud that i can also hear the echo of it. "You...." I immediately made distance from him and me. He suddenly woke up with his golden glowing eyes, like how sun shines itself. I was so terrified that i didn't even flinch an inch. He slowly sat.

"Did i frightened you? Rose."

Mini theater