✾ X : Vows ✾

"Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin

"Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin. You guys stay here and look after everyone until we come back." I said.

"But Jungkook-"

"No, Taehyung. We need someone who can keep eye here. If another kingdom knew that the king is missing, they would try hammer the hot iron."

We are at meeting chamber at the palace. This is the place where we discuss the important matter. Well it's just normal chambers as the others because we barely use to "discuss".

Speaking of which, there is a reason that i think Taehyung is best to stay here and guard everything along with the others. He is our sworn brother, and have potential to deal with the heart of peoples. Hence he is good in politics and condole the citizens to not make commotion and relax. Everyone can say that we are the closest with each other if compared to other brothers despite being not related with blood.

We were disciples of the same institute since childhood. We played with eachother, ate with each other and also fight with eachother. Taehyung was an poor orphan but with his healing skills, he was able to climb the golden stairs after all. His skills helped a lot in these past years due to this unfortunate incident.

Simply Jimin and Hoseok are not good with martial skills so it would be an disadvantage to bring them along and also this is not a child's play or those wooden swords fight. I can't let their life in danger.

And having Jin accompanying them, i can somewhat feel at ease. He is good at sword fighting also with the words. Even if something happens, I'm sure he will be able to handle everything.

"But you guys will need me! What if something happens to you guys?" Taehyung insisted.

"No means no. You already gave many medicines to carrys us. We can't risk more lives." Namjoon coldly said.

Namjoon is general of Serendipity. Not only he is expert in martial skills but also good at making descision. His temperament cannot be counted as good but also not bad, infact it should be like this for a general.

"But what about us? Yoongi is allowed but we are not. Why?" Jimin complained.

"Because no one can say no to him...."

Namjoon fake coughed, probably those words were also on his lips. "That's.... That's different." He silently glanced at the sitting body on the chair, in front of him.

Who else could it be?

"You are weak and only will bring trouble for us so that's why you are not allowed to come. That's the simple word, can't you even understand it?" Yoongi said, without even glancing at Jimin.

"Uh... You don't have to be so straightforward!"

Jin glanced at the silent Jimin with pity in his eyes. Truth to be told, that's the exactly reason he and Hoseok is staying. Yes. But who could have dared to break it to those soft hearted persons?

Of course our brother, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi is expert at longsword, is smart and mature but most of all... He know when to retreat and when to advance. So we will need him. Not like i wanted to bring him but again, who is willing to die to say no to him?

We all respect him but fear him more. He is our big cousin brother after Jin. Yoongi is type like "mean but in nice way". He would scold us to our wrong doing but of course it is also for us. And sometimes he would break our hearts because of our stupidity but of course it is also for us!

So he is that type of big brother that can only express by one word: Nean ( Nice X Mean )

"So since everything is decided, then we will head in next morning. Till then be ready everyone." I seriously said.

Everyone's eyes lit up as they looked at each other and nodded. This night is going to be long. Filled with anxiety, tension and also some excitement. The tosses and turn didn't stopped in any bed for this night.

No one know that what this journey beholds, but everyone can only wish that end will bring the old peace and happiness.

۞۞۞

"This could be our last mission but we will definitely do anything for the king even if it costs our lives. We will protect, claim what's ours and come back. Even if we are willing to give our life but that doesn't mean we will recklessly do something that can also cause troubles for our peers."

The crowd cheered at the statement.

"Many unfortunate and unimaginable things can happen but that can't disturb our mountains like heart! We are going to repay Corvina for what she did with our innocent families!"

"Yeah!!!" The soldiers synced as they felt the heat to take revenge.

"We won't let our families sacrifices go waste!" I swung my sword to the aky as it glint under the sunlight while my black hair danced with wind in the excitement in front of thousands of soldiers. Namjoon and Yoongi was on left and right side of me, two steps behind while i was standing infront of the place.

"We protect, claim and come back!" The crowd's voice echoed again.

"This time i will definitely defeat you!"