✾ III : You chose this after all ✾

I don't know what got in my head that i left that human with father alone

I don't know what got in my head that i left that human with father alone. What can a mere human do? I was so stupid that i trusted her. I forgot that humans can't be trusted.

I saw my cousin brothers waiting for me in the hall room. They went silent after noticing my presence.

"Is he okay?" This question by Hoesok was like salt on my wound for my heart and oil for the fire for my rage. "Can't you see? He is not there!" Jin tried to calm me by patting my shoulder but i shrugged his hands off. "I don't know why i trusted that useless human." I snapped. "You didn't trust her. You trusted the trust of your father." Namjoon said.

"So you are saying it's his fault?" I glare at him like i could cut him into pieces by my eyes. "Of course not. What i am saying is just don't give up. There must be a reason why he chose her."

"I can't see any reasons!" I'm at my edge now. That women took my father and here I am crying like a baby in front of my brothers. "She is a human, you left her alone to fight with Corvina alone." Taehyung joined them.

"You know what? I'm not in the mood of chit-chatting. I've got a father to save from that witch." And with that, i storm off from there to the place i always find peace.

Where the moon's thin silver light makes way to the darkness to my heart, i feel peace. Where father and i used spent times together, i feel peace. But now he is gone and there is no time to be in peace. It's all that Rose's fault.

"Do you really think you can blame her and run from your responsibilities?" The voice said as i looked over to find the owner and found a man. Same clothes, same face. He is like me. "Who are you! And I'm not the man who runs from responsibility"

"I'm you and you are even lying to yourself."

"Stop it!"

"You were the one who left her alone. She is just a ordinary girl."

I went silent, realising my fault. I was so drowned in rage that i didn't see the boat who came to rescue me.

I was heading back to the room, still afraid to not see Father on his bed. An image flashed into my eyes of Rose. She was bleeding. I wonder if she is alright or not. This is giving me headache. I failed to save her, i failed to save my own father. What kind of prince i am.

After some steps and infinite nerve wrecking thought, i finally entered the room. My gaze went to the bed, it felt so empty. I looked through every corner of to find her. I didn't supposed the room would be this empty. I felt my muscles clenching as i gritted my teeth. Fuck all this.

"Where is she?" I asked the soldier who was keeping eye on her. He looked straight to the wall even i was infront him. "She left, prince. Perhaps she was angry on you."

"And you let her go?" The voice came more deeper than i thought. I could feel the unease of the soldier. "My apologises, prince." He bowed to ask forgiveness. His luck is not him today and will never be now.

I took his dragger and without any thoughts i slide it into throat, a drop of blood dripped from his throat and then thousands. He flopped to the ground with his dragger within him. Atleast that one was not useless.

Why am I so pissed? It was her choice leaving the place, leaving me. Just how many days she can survive here. No one will be with her, except death and me and she choosed death. And when death will betray you, you will come to me. But death never betrays, it devotes untill the end of the life.

"You all better find the king and bring him back safe and sound!" Hundreds of soldiers saluted with cammand. "We will give our lives if we have to. Prince!" They storm off to find father. But still i felt like i did something wrong. Like i'm the guilty here.  But there is something else that is troubling me. Serendipity is not a place for humans to roam around.
I didn't ordered soldiers to find her. Why would I?

She choose this afterall.