✾ XX : Humans or monsters? ✾

My life has always been a matter of simplicity, to the point that it doesn't sound like "life" at all.

Waking in a good fresh morning, walking downstairs to see your family on the dining table smilingly welcoming you to breakfast. Going to high school, studying medicine because your parents want you to become a doctor. And you don't have any problems either.

One might already have thought, "what a great life it is! So peaceful!" "Not everyone is gifted like this." But I don't protest at the comment. It's natural for humans to think like that.

But what if this exact occasion happens with you regularly? Like a NPC from a family game. Always the same smile, the same four walls, and the same 500 or so steps to the school. Everyday. Living into an endless nightmare with open eyes.

Would you still call it lovely?

If yes, then pardon this little fellow but it is something that I can't dream to match the meaning of the word "lovely" to this life.

I've never liked humans nor have I liked myself but there is one thing that made me appreciate my race: Books- Fiction books. (No one wants to read a book about reality, isn't life less nightmarish? But then they decide to tarnish the book too- book, a portal to the non real-with their realities). I found real peace in books.

These pages gave me hope to live, where reality could never. They gave me hope that reality can also be intriguing, and many hidden secrets are there that we humans are still to be met with.

Hence! I kept forward living in this reality to find non real. Call it madness or say I've gone insane, but when asking if I ever regretted coming to Serendipity, my answer would always be no.

Being stabbed, thrown and locked is better than living in that nightmare which no one knows the end.

I've never regretted that Jungkook came for my help, heaven knows what I helped in all this though. But the thing I undoubtedly know is, I am free. Free from that same nightmare.

"Say Rose, would you really let this golden chance go in vain? "

Let go?

"After all this, what did you gain? Nothing."

What?

"Fate has given you a chance, Rose! You shall redeem it! Live it!"

I don't want to let this go....

"Don't let them be your obstacles to your dream."

Who are they? Why would they want to be in my way to my freedom? Is this too much to ask? I won't endure it!

"Kill them, Rose."

I want to be free... I will stop them

"Kill them all!"