✾ II : Cruel Reality ✾

While i was busy adoring his inhuman figure,  we reached his palace that was by a river. I let my feet on the ground as he stepped on the floor and followed him.

This place is huge and bright and beautiful and fucking heavenly. I wonder if I'm dead or not. The floor seemed like made up of marbles. After some echo of our steps, we entered a room that was glowing in bright golden.

A man was lying on the bed. He was old enough from the wrinkles and white breads from his face. I suppose he is Jungkook's father. He barely looked alive by the slow movements of this chest. And the next movement, i pity him.

"Stay here and protect him while i am gone." Jungkook finally said. "What if i can't?" I asked more like refusing him. He frowned and said. "you will." And left, leaving me alone in this big room.

I sat on a wooden chair beside the bed of the old man. An hour passed and i still sat there and he didn't come back. "Ah it's boring!" I exclaimed.

And i regretted saying that.

The temperature of the room decreased suddenly making me shiver. I looked at the closed door as some echo of footsteps came to my hear. The door opened and a women entered the room.

I could see her curves by the skinny dark dress she wore. Skin more than pale, there is something on her head that has a sharp edge - sharper that can make you bleed by just a touch of it - seemed like a dark crown. Something is off. Before i could grab something to attack or defense, she vanished in the shadows of dark smoke in a blink. She appeared just some inches from me, making my life to the throat.

"Umm.....so you are that girl huh." She said as she made me look up to her by her finger beneath my chin. Her eyes had no life, no shine. I grabbed a dragger and swung it to her but she again vanished in the dark and appeared at some distance. "Stay away!" I warned her as i took my position of fighting. "You think I'll listen to you?" She came closer and a strange force caused me to hang on the air and  hit the other wall as her hand directed.

My head started to bleed by the intense force. My vision got blurry as my head starting spinning. "No..." But she vanished, like my eyes blink.

My eyes opened with a stinging pain on my head. My vision cleared and i gasped sat up. I am still on the floor. I looked up to the bed. Jungkook was sitting on it, making me face is back. His hand ran through the white bedsheets where his father used to be.

"Jung-" "I told you to protect him." He mummered without letting me speak. I sat silent. "I shouldn't have trusted you." This time his voice came louder. "I tried!"
He stood up and looked down at me. "Humans are always useless creatures." There was a sharp in his voice that left me bruised.

"You asked for help! I warned you that i couldn't but you never listen to me! And now look who is blaming?!" I still sat on the floor, i was still bleeding but he didn't see any of it. "If anything will happen to my father, Rose. I swear to god you won't be able to be fine either." And with that storm out from the room.

He blamed me for all this?  Fuck all this. I hate him. But that doesn't mean I will leave without doing anything. I have to save his father it is also my fault that that women took him. I have to find him, before it's too late.

۞۞۞

Ahh why is this happening to me? How come I ended up in this situation. The soldiers are searching for me and by looking at them, i can see they don't want to talk but something else that I don't want.

I hide in the shrubs as they continued searching. These soldiers came for me me exactly when Jungkook left but fortunately i somehow succeed to run from their touch.

Sun has already rised making everything in vision by its light. They came again and exactly looked at where i was hiding but all they could find was disappointed.

I went in a small forest behind the palace and hid behind a tree. I watched each one of them but they are only some of them who stalked me. While thinking that, i felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh fuck.

"Let me go!" I scream while they are dragging me somewhere, which is not the good place for me. I clenched my fist and tried to unlock the thing that seemed like a handcuff. "I will fucking kill you! Dammit." But no one payed attention. "My butt is bleeding! You motherfuckers! At least let me stand!"

We came to an end where the forest ends. Whatever was behind my face was their destination. I couldn't see as i was being dragged backwards. They unlocked the handcuff and i finally about to stand.

"NO! NO NO NO!"

And they threw me from the cliff in the dense green chasm.