He's like me

Then we both went to class, I was nervous, very nervous.

"Hello class, we have a new student" our teacher announced to the whole class and I panicked.

"Come to the front and introduce yourself Jenna" he said with a smile on his face.

I walked to the front and started talking.

"Hi, I'm Jenna Rose, I like true crime, homicide and skating. I'm 16 years old" I said In shaking voice because I was really uncomfortable, especially when there were a lot of students listening.

I got really anxious, so I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom so I could be alone for a little.

When I got there I saw a girl laughing.

"What you laughing at" I said and went closer to her.

She stoped laughing and pushed me to the wall.

"Oh you want to play this game" I said and started smacking her head to the wall until blood appeared on the wall.

"Shit I think she is dead" I said to my self.

Someone opened the doors and I panicked.

"What have you done Jenna"

I turned around and saw that it was Charles.

"Fuck. I didn't expected that from you" he said as he was coming closer to the body. Charles touched it to make sure if she is dead.

"Yea, she is dead. Don't worry I will help you get rid of the body"

"Go to your class. I will take care of it"

I trusted him and went back. I was really panicking and didn't know what to do and what not to do.