New friend?

I came back to the classroom and sat back to my seat next to Sadie. Then someone knocked on the classroom door, teacher opened them and behind that door was Charles, he was out of breath.

"I need to talk to Jenna really quick" he said and looked at me.

I stand up and came to him.

"I got rid of the dead body, but I won't tell anyone that you murdered her if you promised me something" he said staring in to my eyes.

"You have to promise me that you will help me when ever I ask you to. Got it?"

"Fine" I said and watched him walk away from me.

I didn't feel like going back to the class so I decided to skip it and went to my room and skip it. I went to the staircase and saw Ezra, I tried to be quiet so she didn't notices me but it didn't really work out.

"Hey! Come here, quick" she said and entered to her room.

I was really confused but still decided to trust her.

"You know Sadie really likes being your friend right" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

"So yeah..I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier"

"Why are you apologising?" I asked because something was really off.

"Well you see Sadie is my good friend and if she likes you I have to start liking you too" she said and hugged me.

"Ok but don't hug me ever again.." I said and walked away.

Finally I can go to my room and rest. I went to my room and tried opening the door but it looked like it was locked. I started searching for my keys in my pockets but I couldn't find them

"Did I left them in the classroom?" I wondered in my head. I of course panicked because I couldn't go back there.

So I decided to as Ezra's if I could take a nap in her room. I went back to her room and knocked.

"Come in" she said and opened the door

"You need something?"

"HI again, could I take a nap in your room please? I left my keys in the class and I can't go back" I said to her with a very sad face.

"Of course. You can sleep on my bed" she took my arm and walked me to her bed.

"Here drink this. It will help you sleep better" she said. I decided to trust her and drank that mysterious drink.