School meeting

When we went there we saw Ezra she was wearing white button up shirt, black pants and she got a jacket thrown over her shoulders, her hair was in a low bun. She was standing there and drinking.

We came up to her and asked "what's the meeting gonna be about?"

"I'm not sure but I think it's about that incident" she said and walked to Michael.

Well that was rude. I kissed Charles and walked up to Sadie, she looked gorgeous Sadie was wearing a crop top with short sleeves and a black skirt. "You look gorgeous Sadie" I said and hugged her.

"Attention students" our principal said to us "we had to host this meeting because we need to do something about this situation, we can't leave school until this mystery is solved and that also means you can't go home for school break this time"

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!!" Michael yelled from the other end of the room. "Why the fuck can't someone who did it just tell us that they did it"

"Michael, it's not that easy, that person doesn't want to get locked up" principal said "we are not going anywhere until we find who did it"

*after the meeting*

Me, Charles, Michael and Ezra decided to go to the porch and smoke for a bit.

"Jenna, you're a fucking idiot. I might as well just tell everyone that it was your job" Michael said.

Charles got mad at him. He took him by his throat and said "don't you fucking dare, if you tell someone I swear you will regret it" then he let go and went inside.

___________________

Words: 273