Ezra's boyfriend

We got back inside, we had to be quiet so we don't get caught and shit.

I was walking and tripped on something big and square, I obviously fell on Ezra.

"You good Jenna?" Ezra asked and started laughing.

"Yea I'm fine, thanks" I said back and could hold myself and burst out laughing, then Charles also started laughing.

"We have to get our selfs together, we will get caught" Ezra said giggling.

We tried to shut the fuck up and ran to Ezra's room.

Ezra opened the doors and there was a guy standing right in front of us.

"What the fuck are you doing in here at this time" mysterious guy said. He was tall and kinda hot. I know I know it's not good to think that when you have a boyfriend but I can't help it.

"Michael? What are you doing here?"

"Who is he?" I asked with a big confusion.

"He is my boyfriend" Ezra answered.

I felt so bad for thinking that he is hot now. I have to stop this shit. It's not cool.

"If you don't tell me where you went I'm gonna have to snitch on y'all" Michael said with a mad face.

"We were just getting some coffee" I said.

"Who even are you?" Michael asked me.

"I-I'm Jenna"

"Oh so you are the girl that Ezra tried to kill? Okay then" he said, pushed me and walked out of Ezra's room.

                ____________________
Word count: 244

Don't forget to vote and comment <3