Doing what it takes

"What are we going to do about Ezra" I asked while looking at him.

"I don't know, you might have to become friends with her"

"Do I have to?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

I really hated his idea but I have to go with it, I can't do anything but get along with her so she doesn't kill me and that sucks.

I was thinking about this all day and why did she wanted to kill me? That's the only thing I want to find out now.

"Jenna, you killed her best friend..you need to make things better with her so you don't die"

Charles got out of his bed and sat besides me again. I took his hand and held it.

"Charles? Do I really have to be friends with that asshole?" I asked Because I wanted to be sure if I really have to because I didn't wanted to even be close to her.

He didn't say anything, stand up, looked at me and walked away.

I was confused, did I do something wrong? Is he pretending to love me just so I became friends with her? I don't know but I'm sure that that's the reason for his actions.

"Where are you going" I asked Charles.

He looked at me with a sad face and didn't say anything. I started worrying and didn't know what to do. I was really really upset actually.

I got up from my bed and followed him quietly, I know I know it's wrong to stalk people but I couldn't help myself, I wanted to find out what going on.

I walked down stairs and saw him talking to some dude so I came closer to them so I could hear what they are saying.

"It didn't work, she doesn't want to get close to her and I don't know what to do" he said almost crying.

"If she doesn't get along with Ezra she will literally die, and I don't want that."

"Dude it's okay, I will talk to Ezra, she is my girlfriend so she might listen to me, so don't worry about her I will take care of that" strange guy said to Charles and walked away.

I turned around and next second I feel someone breathing into my year.

"How much of that did you hear?..."

I was panicking and didn't know what to say

"Everything" I said with a sad face and tear rolling out of my eye.

Charles came close and wiped my tear off.

"Everything will be okay, her boyfriend will take care of everything" he said while hugging me and then walked away.
                 _________________

Word count: 442

Some questions for your guys:

What do you think? Will Ezra and Jenna become friends?

Does Charles really loves Jenna?

What are your guesses for the next chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment it really helps me ♥︎