Meeting my ex friend again

"Jenna, do you want to go to the cafe near the city?" Ezra asked me

"Sure I guess. I still have nothing to do"

We put on ours jackets and went outside.

It was so beautiful outside and I was surprised that I'm going somewhere else and not just sitting in the boarding school.

We passed a like that I never knew existed, it looks like a perfect place for date or hanging out with friends.

We finally came to the cafe. We saw an empty table and sat down, the waitress came and asked what we wanted. Ezra ordered black coffee and I ordered Latte.

While we were waiting I looked around and saw Emily. What the heck is she doing here? I didn't even want to see her but then suddenly she looked at me and stud up.

Emily started walking closer and closer to me.

"Hello Jenna. I see you have a new friend, I know she is your only friend because you are the only loser in that school" Emily said and started laughing.

"Actually you are really wrong. I'm not a loser there. I'm just like everyone else there so I fit in perfectly" I said and smiled.

"Jenna Charles is coming. He will be here in about five minutes!" Ezra yelled so I could hear her.

"Who is Charles?" Emily asked me.

"Oh he is my boyfriend actually"

"I believe that he is ugly as fuck because you will never get a hot boyfriend"

"Well you are wrong and you will see later" I smirked and walked away.

Doors opened and Charles walked in and one second later Emily was already talking to him, like what the fuck.

I stand up, walked to Charles and kissed him.

"Heyy baby" I said to him

"Why are you talking to him like this?" Emily asked me with disgust "don't act like he is your boyfriend or something.

"Well actually I am her boyfriend" Charles said and hugged me.

_______________________

Words: 332

No questions for today :)

Don't forget to vote and comment ♡︎