I'm a murder

I got up and went for a walk hoping that I will find Emily again. But before that I went to my room and took my knife that I sneaked in.

I walked outside for hours. Nowhere to see her, then I remembered about that cafe, I thought she might be here. I went behind the school, through the forest. The view was beautiful but not as beautiful as Emily in my head.

I went to the cafe and waited for a bit. After 20 minutes she came inside. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Emily, can we go talk outside, alone?"
"Yes, fine, whatever"

Went outside and I took her to the forest. I told her to close her eyes and relax, the I took my knife from my pocket, it was really pretty, but it will get prettier soon because Emily is a bitch.

I took my knife with my right hand and stabbed her and cut her stomach open, then I washed her peacefully fall down on the ground. I didn't even bothered to hide her, who cares if I get caught, I hate my life and that would be for the best.

I went to the lake, cleaned up my knife and peacefully walked away towards my school, I was sneaky and got back without getting noticed. I went to my room and fell asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up, opened my PC and saw on the news a photo of Emily and there was a text under it saying "we found a body of a young beautiful girl who was brutally killed, her stomach was cut opened and there were no weapons anywhere. The girl was found next to the Boarding school for different kids, we suggest everyone to stay away from that school till we find the murderer."

I got scared so I decided to text Charles to come to my room because he still wasn't here.

After 10 minutes he was here.

"I know you killed that girl, why the fuck did you do that?" He said while shaking.

"I had to..."

"Don't worry I'm here for you. I will try to help you. But next time think what you're doing" he said and walked away.

__________________
Don't forget to vote and comment <3