Getting along again

I decided to be good to Ezra and become friends because I didn't liked seeing Charles being sad.

I looked for her everywhere until I saw her making out with Michael her boyfriend.

I walked to Ezra

"Excuse me can I talk to you, Ezra" I said with disgust.

"Uhh what do you want?" Ezra asked me looking possessed.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you and stuff, can we be friends?"

"Wait really. Of course Jenna"

She hugged me with joy. I wasn't so happy about it but I hugged her back because I have to act that I like her and shit because I wanna live.

"I will talk to you later okay?" I said to her hoping that she will be okay with it.

"Sure!" She said and walked away to continue making out with Michael.

I started looking for Charles. I couldn't find him so I decided to check in our room.

I went to my room, opened the doors and last thing I see was Charles coming and kissing me on my lips. I felt something that I never felt before and I liked it so I kissed him back and we started making out.

"Jenna. Please be my girlfriend" he said and continued kissing me.

I nodded my head and agreed to be with him. I was really happy and excited because he finally admitted that he liked me. I was so fucking happy. When I first met him I hated him but things took a big turn I guess.

"I love you Jenna and I hope you become friends with Ezra" Charles said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah...we became friends now" I said while trying to hide my disgust.

*10 minutes later*

*knock knock* I heard someone knock on my door. I opened them and saw Ezra! What was she doing here? I wondered.

"Hey Jenna" Ezra said and hugged me "I'm so happy that we are friends.

I put a fake smile and hugged her back. I was disgusted of course, but I had continue acting that I'm not so I stay alive.

Jenna let me go and went to hug Charles

"Ezra I have some news"

"What's the news Charles?"

"I got with Jenna"

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Ezra said and smiled, she seemed really excited about it.

I started smiling, Ezra was finally good for me. That was really fucking strange, why everyone suddenly likes me? I was so confused. Did I do something? Do they pretend to like me? I guess I will never know, I better enjoy it while it lasts.

______________

Words: 439

Questions for my beautiful people as always:

Did you expected this to happen?

What are you expecting for next chapter?

Do you like this book so far? If not then why?

Don't forget to vote and comment it will really help this poor writer lol ♡︎𖤐