Explanation

I swear, I'm Dragon-Slayer123... I'll prove it by commenting on this with the RailgunSixthRobin account I stated was mine on my former account. I got locked out of that account because someone hacked into it and changed the password, and the email address I use. So I PROMISE this is all my story. (the plot, anyways, and a few OCs)

Anyway! For those of you new to ACSSH, welcome! This is a fanfic I created about a year ago, because I adore Young Justice as well as the Raildex series. (And Wally West, but let's not get into to that)

This takes place in between Season One and Season two of Young Justice, a week after the series finale of season one, in what I like to think of as an alternate dimension from the shows (and manga) So, yes, some things have changed. Not major things, though. Also, it takes place after Index ended. Which means, World War III and IV have already happened.

Another event will happen that SHOULD have happened in Season 2, because I love that certain event.

Also, some character's back stories have changed a bit (For Mikoto, A LOT) But for most, not too much. Robin's parents still died in the circus, but some people were added to the audience, and comforted him. And for some of the characters who's past aren't mentioned much, because YJ doesn't really go by the comics, (Timmy Tim was the first Robin in Young Justice Comics)

Anyway, I SWEAR this isn't plagiarism. Promise. Bat Kid's honor!