The View

"What?" Artemis frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I've faced these guys before, in the future." Elena explained. "My brother and I only fought them once... and let's just say if Future Railgun and Future Robin hadn't shown up and gotten us out of there... we'd be dead in a ditch. I didn't know Mental Out 2.0 used to be with them, though."

"Who are they?" Mikoto asked. "I mean, if they're that powerful..."

"They're called The View." Elena said. "They're a super elite group of super villains that are nearly impossible to defeat. One of their members named Jaaku beat Future Meltdowner and Black Canary with one blow."

"Well, that means Meltdowner escapes, right?" M'Gann interrupted. "That's good."

"Don't interrupt me, peasant!" Elena huffed. "Anyway, they're leader is super smart, and always thinks three steps ahead... he has more contingency plans than Batman. And that's saying something. They've managed to evade the JLA and the Green Lantern Corps for eight years- from my time anyway."

"How do you know Mental Out 2.0 is apart of The View?" Aqualad inquired. "After all, you did say you didn't know she was involved with them."

"Because she has the mark." Elena nudged the clone's shoulder with her foot. "Any person who has two swords in a V formation on their shoulder is either hired by them or is apart of them. But she's a mercenary in my time, always wanting to beat Future Miss M... she tries so much it's comical... Steph and I find it hilarious."

"Steph?" Robin looked confused. "Who's Steph?"

"You meet her later." Elena replied. 

"Who's all in The View?" Kuroko asked. 

"Nobody know's who's inc harge, but I do know," Elena began. "There's a Lord of Chaos, who's five times more powerful than Klarion, named Roxanne Mallik, a Wolf guy who doesn't know his name I swear, Jaaku the lizard thingie, Worst Nightmare who's basically like evil Gajeel, Bubble Bell who is the most annoying person in the world, Scar who's basically like Neutron but more powerful-"

"Who's Neutron?" Wally asked, before silencing as Elena glared at him. 

"Stop interrupting, Ginger." She snapped. "But he's a bad guy who you meet about five years from now. Anyway," she continued her earlier sentence. "There's this alien dude who's obsessed with gold named Nudara or something like that, he's got this accent so thick you can barely understand him. And there's this other alien mercenary who really isn't part of the main nine but she's their go-to girl, like Cheshire from this time, named Blackfire... and there's-" she broke off. "Well, I won't mention that."

"Why not?" Superboy asked. 

"You just don't need to know at this point." Elena avoided his gaze. "That's all."

"Do you have any idea where they are right now?" Mikoto asked.

Elena simply pointed down.

Below the building- like CADMUS - was many, many floors of high-tech computers, televisions, and other things. This was The View's HQ.

On the last floor, the bottom floor, almost half a mile below ground, was a large, circular room with a large, circular table. The table had eight people sitting at it... Well, most of them were people, anyway.

There was a large black lizard-humanoid, with black disgusting looking... goo... coming out of it's eyes, nose, and mouth. This was Jaaku. He- or she, nobody really knew- was sitting next to an eleven year old girl with purple hair and a purple school uniform. She also had a black leather jacket. This was Bubble Bell.