when you smile

And when I'm around you, I cannot help but smile. My cheeks become entirely red and as cheesy as it sounds, I blush. So hard, it's wouldn't take a second for others to notice. You bring out a side of me which makes me wanna be my best. And I know you're not gonna be there when I go home, but the thought of you, always lingers in my mind. Loving you is a losing game. But you know, loving someone isn't easy. It makes you utterly vulnerable in front of them. And the fact that I have the capability to love someone, love you, gives me hope and makes me believe in myself. I love you, and I think I always will.

And you know, that smile isn't because you noticed me or said anything to me. I smile for the simplest reasons. Just seeing your face makes me smile. Seeing you talking to your friend and chuckling lightly makes me smile. You make the perfect basket and I smile. And I wanna cheer you on, say 'amazing shot', but I know I can't. I can't show the world how happy I am around you. So I try my best to hide it. Sometimes I turn it into a smirk, sometimes I pretend I smiled at something my friend told me, but sometimes I just cannot help it. It just comes so naturally when I'm around you that sometimes I don't even realize how hard I'm smiling.