1

My name is Kayla and these past few months have been rough. My parents got divorced about 3 months ago when my mum found out that our dad was cheating and ever since then my Mum has been all over the place. Me and my brother Reece decided that we would stay with our mum and move back to her home in Barcelona.

Our flight was in a few days and I was really excited to have a new start since I didn't have much of a life in London anyways. The only thing I was going to miss was my only close friend Jasmine she has been my best friend since I was 3.

3 days later

I opened my eyes and shut off my alarm. I'm not used to waking up this early. It took a few seconds to process that I had to get ready for my flight at 6 am. I picked out my outfit the night before. I decided on some green cargos and a white top and brought my puffy black coat along since it was cold in London. I only put a tiny bit of makeup on and headed down to see Reece and my Mum bringing all the bags down to the taxi which was waiting for us.

4 hours later

I finally arrived in Barcelona. As soon as I got off the plane and turned on my phone I got a few messages from jasmine.

Jasmine-Hello

Jasmine- I already miss you :(

Jasmine- have you arrived in Barcelona yet?

Me- hi omg I'm in Barcelona it looks so big.

Me- I miss you too :(

Even tho I missed my best friend I was still excited to live here. My mum called a taxi and he took us to our new home. "Our house is massive," Reece said. I didn't believe him until I got out. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw our house. What! This looks amazing this is like 10× bigger than our house in London. I quickly took a picture and sent it to Jasmine.

Me- omg look at my houseMe- the houses are so huge here

Me- the houses are so huge here

Me-ahh my bedroom looks so nice as well Jasmine- ahh what I'm so jealous I want to move to Barcelona now

Jasmine- ahh what I'm so jealous I want to move to Barcelona now

I looked around the house amazed and went back to my room to unpack everything. And soon went to sleep since I was going to black out any second.

The next morning

I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see a cute boy my age playing football alone. Is this a dream I can't believe he's my neighbour.

I opended my phone to jasmine asking if I wanted to call and obviously I said yes.
We talked for about 2 hours and I showed her around that house and I also mentioned the cute neighbour I had.

A few hours later

My Mum called me downstairs and asked me to get ready because our neighbours invited us to dinner at their house in 1 hour. "What really" I rushed upstairs to find an outfit and I decided to wear a short navy blue floral dress and a necklace that matched it and I put a fair amount of makeup on. I went downstairs to see my brother already ready and was just on his phone scrolling on TikTok. "About time," he said I rolled my eyes at him and went to find mum. As soon as she saw me she smiled and said "you look stunning". Aww, thanks mum" I replied.

As we got out of the house the view was amazing. I took a quick picture and followed Reece and Mum. Their house looked a bit bigger but looked the same as ours. I knocked on the door to see him omg he looks even cuter up front.

Sorry if there were any grammar or spelling mistakes I don't normally write stories