8

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ if you don't want to read any sexual context then skip until you see the red hearts
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He kissed my lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth and we moved our mouths in sync. "Do you want me to put the shower on" he whispered in a sexy tone in my ear with a smirk marked on his face. I nodded mirroring his smirk knowing I was about to get fucked by the prettiest boy alive. He came back and started putting all my clothes off exposing my full body to him and I took his off as well he then came back to my lips and slowly started going down to my neck.
to where he left me a hickey yesterday. He held his dick ready to fuck me up." you're already wet" he said smirking I laughed at his response. he then slipped it in thrusting in and out at a slow speed. I whispered in his ears "fuck me harder" while biting his ears. My moans started getting louder and uncontrollable. "Fuckk Gavi". He went at an incredible speed my body felt like it was going to explode every time he pushed it in. He pulled it out just in time and squirted it all over my stomach. He then gave me a tissue to clean my stomach and gave me a tight hug while rubbing his dick on my butt "Gavi" I said. "Yes," he looked me straight into my eyes. "Do you want to go for round 2"?

❤❤❤❤

The next morning

Shit, I'm going to be late for training" "he said. He gave me a quick kiss before leaving out the window. I went back to sleep for a few more hours.

Gavi side

I saw Pedri's car "sorry I'm late," I said while getting in his car. He raised his eyebrow at me and said "I don't even want to know why you just came out of Kayla's bedroom at 7:55 in the morning. I smiled "shut up and mind your own business" I said and he started giggling." you should invite her at your game tomorrow" I smiled and looked out the window.

2 month later

I have gotten quite close with Gavi these last few weeks and I've made good friends with Pedri as well. Pedri is considered as one of my best friends I love him so much but only in a brother kind of way. I also made a close friend called Mia. I met her on the bus when she sat next to me and since then we have clicked and turns out she only lives 15 minutes away from me which isn't that far. Sometimes I stay over at Pedri's house with Gavi and I just tell my mum I was sleeping over at Mia's. I don't want my mum to find out I've been secretly spending time with Gavi because my last boyfriend was a jerk and left me heartbroken for a while and since then my Mum has been very protective with boys I've met but I knew Gavi was different I don't know how to explain it but I felt a special connection with him and I knew he was the one.

One night I couldn't sleep and saw that Gavi was online so I decided to give him a call but he didn't answer. I tried 2 more times but he still didn't answer so I checked on Instagram if he was still online and he wasn't. That was weird. I got up from my bed to see if his bedroom lights were on but when I looked out the window I saw someone sneaking out their back garden. I squinted my eyes to have a better looked. OMG was that the girl that was flirting with Gavi? I quickly grabbed my phone to take a picture so I could zoom in. IT WAS HER. So many thoughts were going threw my head and I didn't know what to think or feel. I fell down sliding my back on the wall and rested my head on my arms with the support of my legs. The last thing I remembered thinking was, how could he do this to me. I woke up in a bad mood and with a sore back from arching my back. I then remembered what happened yesterday but I still felt numb but still felt like my heart was aching. I opened my phone to see a few messages from Gavi.

Gavi- Heyy sorry I couldn't answer the phone
-I was a sleep
-why did you call
-❤

What a lie. I didn't answer any of his messages and felt a tear forming in my eye. ugh fuck him and quickly wiped the tear off my cheek. I then remembered I had plans with Mia. I looked at the time and had about 15 minutes to spare. Shit, I'm going to be late but I didn't have any energy to get up. It took me a few minutes to actually stand up. after getting changed I looked in the mirror to check my plain outfit.