4

What's happening am I dreaming I can't believe this my dream boy is kissing me almost naked. I kissed him back with passion until he picked me up and threw me gently on top of a bed as he got on top of me he started kissing my neck and his towel unfolded exposing his massive dick. He quickly got up and said "we should finish this later when we're alone" and winked I winked back and said "can't wait. We sat in the living room waiting for pedri to come out of the shower.

6 hours later

Gavi got up and said that "I better go home now and followed him. "Do u want to walk back it's only a 10-minute walk". "Yeah sure I don't mind. We both said our goodbyes to Pedri. As soon as we got out of the house he grabbed my hand tight. His hands were so soft. I looked up to see him already looking at me and he kissed me on the cheek. I felt my cheeks burn as he kissed me. As we got home I said my goodbyes to Gavi and went back home to my mum asked me where I was "I was just with a friend mum" and smiled. I ran upstairs to message Jasmine about what happened.

Me- you won't believe what happened

Jasmine- did he kiss you

Me- yes well he made out with me and we almost did it

Jasmine-omg really
-be careful ok don't get ahead of yourself

Me-dw :)

I rolled my eyes why can't she be happy for me there's literally no reason to be concerned ughh.

2 hour later

I heard my window opening
Gavi!
"How did u get up here" I was still processing what just happened and helped him get in. "I have my ways," he said and smirked." Soo umm do you want to finish what we started earlier". I smiled and nodded my head. But I rushed to the bathroom and put the shower on so my mum or brother didn't hear anything then looked at Gavi who was giggling he then lifted me onto my bed and started kissing my neck as he did earlier.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ if you don't want to read any sexual context then skip until you see this
❤❤❤❤

I started softly moaning which made him go more down and I felt him sliding his hands under my top trying to get it off and so I did the same. He started kissing near my boob which made me moan even louder he took off my bra and started sucking on my right nipple and massaged my left boob with his hand I started to moan softly every time he sucked on it. I then felt his hands go under my shorts and started rubbing my Clit in a pattern making me moan louder and louder until I couldn't hold it anymore and released my juice onto his hand. He licked his hand and I pulled his pants off exposing his dick once again and started licking the tip while rubbing his balls to apply pressure on them. I heard his moans getting louder every time I put his dick deeper and deeper into my mouth. He grabbed my head and started pushing it into his dick making me gag and not soon later he cummed into my mouth. He checked my mouth to see if I had drank all of it and said "you must have been hungry" I smiled and said "I'm always hungry for you" he smirked at my response and took my shorts off exposing my naked body to him and then he looked into my eye and said "are you sure you want to do this" I smiled looking at his concerned face "of course I'm sure" he then went on top of me sliding the tip in and out trying to tease me and then he slowly went in and I won't lie it did definitely hurt abit. He looked at me and asked if he could move and I nodded he slowly went in and out and gradually got deeper hitting all my good spots "faster" I said, "faster". He listened to what I said and started going a bit faster making me moan uncontrollably. Then he started to go even deeper until he couldn't go anymore further. "Faster," I said. He went at an even faster speed thrusting deep inside me making me moan loud in his ears "fuck Gavi I moaned.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I woke up naked with Gavi's leg on top of me and his hand wrapped around me. He was still asleep I tried to get up without waking him and started limping to the shower. After I got out I wore some joggers and a white crop top and when I looked into the mirror I saw a hickey SHIT! my mum can't see this or I'm dead I quickly got some foundation which worked well and went back to the room to see Gavi on his phone already changed. "I see you're finally awake" limping towards him he started laughing saying "and I see you can't walk" I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the lips.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to my room "Kayla get out of your room" my mum said. "SHIT she can't know that Gavi is here or we'll both get killed.