5

"Gavi she can't know you're here, hide in the bathroom" I whispered. I quickly pretended to be on my phone before she came in.
"Kayla why is your bed still a mess it's 1 pm and you're still in bed" I rolled my eyes and was a bit embarrassed because I knew Gavi was listening "sorry mum I'm just not feeling well today" I felt bad lying to her but I couldn't think of anything else "you aren't feeling well that's a shame because Gavi's family and us were going to make plans for today" what ughh fuck what should I say I really want to go "no mum it's fine I think I'll feel better in a bit I don't want you to cancel plans for me" I smiled and hoped she didn't want to cancel. She gave me a concerned look "ok but tell me if you still don't feel well" I smiled gladly "Yeah sure mum" she left and Gavi opened the door smirking "aww you don't feel well" he said jokingly I rolled my eyes at him and told him to shut up.

One hour later

Gavi left out the window not that long ago. I already missed him. I heard a notification. It was my mum.

Mum- are you still up to go

Me-yeah I'm

Mum-that's good
-get ready
-we're leaving in one hour

Me- ok mum

50 minutes later

I looked in the mirror to check if my outfit and make-up looked good. I was wearing a red cropped tank top and some black Nike joggers. With a good amount of makeup on it wasn't too much or too less. I went downstairs with my black Zara bag I got 1 year ago. I saw my mum and asked her where we were going and she said that "we're going to the mall and then going to have dinner at a fancy restaurant". I sprinted upstairs to change my clothes ugh I should have asked earlier. Luckily it didn't take too long on what to wear. I looked in the mirror to see if I looked ok. I was wearing a blue mini floral dress. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

I went downstairs and my Mum was already putting her shoes on

I went downstairs and my Mum was already putting her shoes on. I was a bit confused since I didn't see Reece. "Mum is Reece not going to come". "no he's at a friend's house but will be there for dinner" yess today is going to be so peaceful and amazing since Gavi is going to be there. Me and my Mum both walked out of the house and saw that there was a minibus taxi parked outside and saw Gavi and his mum standing outside it. Gavi looked so confused and scared as always but I found that really cute. As soon as he saw me he smiled and said hi to me and my Mum. We all got in the taxi I was allowed to sit in the back with Gavi and my Mum and his Mum sat at the front. As soon as we sat down he put his hands on my right thigh pulling my dress a bit up and squeezed it. My eyes widened Oh my what is he thinking our parents were right in front of us. I glared at him looking at the mums and back at him he smirked and squeezed it harder. I let out a small gasp." are you guys ok back there" his mum asked. "Uh yeah sorry, I just accidentally hit my hand" Gavi was trying not to laugh but I just gave him a death stare. As soon as we got there I was so amazed "Woah, it's so pretty and massive here" I said looking left to right Gavi's mum said "why don't you show Kayla around since it's her first time here" she said to Gavi. He nodded and I followed him with a smile. "Your mum is the best," I said he smiled and held my hand tight.

2 hours later

I was in the fitting room in Zara and as soon as I came out I saw this pretty girl flirting with Gavi and I was surprised to see him flirting back as well.