15

I looked right at Pedri and said "no" Pedri nodded and told him to go but he pushed him and came into the room facing me with his red puffy eyes.
"Please let me explain" I rolled my eyes knowing that I didn't have a choice.
I looked at Pedri and gave him a look to say it was ok but still annoyed.

He then left leaving me and Gavi in the same room.
Both our eyes were puffy and red.
I looked at his lips and couldn't help but think that they were smudged against Jasmine's.
"I'm so sorry my love," he said and tried to hug me but I pushed him away and said, "don't call me that".

"You have to explain yourself first," I said. He looked down which made me feel bad. He looked so adorable I just wanted to squish his face but I had to stay mad and I can't let him walk all over me.

" I tried to get away from her but she locked the window and she told me the house was locked" I honestly do believe him about that cause Jasmine is a bitch and I wasn't necessarily mad at him because I know that he didn't do it on purpose but it's the fact that he kissed and was touched by someone else.

He then carried on talking.
" I moved back and fell on the bed and then she came on top of me and started touching me and I was trapped and couldn't move and I'm so so sorry but I promise you it didn't feel nice at all and I only love you" then a few tears fell.

I felt bad but I wasn't ready to be ok with what happened.
"Gavi I'm sorry but I can't".
I walked away with tears falling down my cheeks.
I was hoping he would follow me but he never did.
Wow, I thought he said he loved me. I went to Pedri and he hugged me.
"Can I just go home?" I said.
He nodded and I followed him to his car.

The next day

I didn't speak to Jasmine at all even if my mum told me to but there was just no forgiving her.
I wish I could tell my mum what happened so I could get her away from me but she would also be mad at me for not telling her about me and Gavi.

I went over to Mia's house for the first time after what happened between her and Jasmine.

Her mum answered the door and looked happy to see me and said "Mia is upstairs in her room."

I went upstairs and knocked on her door.
I was a bit scared cause what if she didn't like me anymore?
But when she told me to come into her room she smiled seeing me.

I ran to towards her and gave her a massive hug and cried.
"I'm so sorry," I said while wiping off my tears from holding everything in. "No don't be you didn't do anything wrong," she said while holding me tight.
She then pulled me away and looked me in the face "what else are you upset about" she said with a puzzled face.
" I'll tell you later I can't make it about me rn you're the one that is hurt," I said trying to cry less for her.
"No tell me what the fuck is wrong," she said raising her voice a bit at me.
She can be very scary sometimes and I know I didn't have a choice so I started talking.

"After you left I realised my mum sent Jasmine upstairs where Gavi was waiting."
Jasmine's eyes widened like how mine were when I was in the car. "And when I got home I ran up to my room and saw Jasmine touching his balls and making out with him.
Her eyes soften and she gave me a very tight hug making me struggle to breathe.
" I can breathe," I said while sobbing. " sorry and I'm so sorry that had to happen to you" and hugged me again but not as tight as before.
"She's an actual bitch" she said which made me smile a bit but i was still crying.
"You didn't tell me everything did you," she said while raising an eyebrow at me.
I rolled my eyes and said "Yeah."

"I saw Pedri and he brought me to his house and then Gavi appeared and he started apologising but I said I couldn't anymore and left" I started sobbing even louder" fuck this really hurts. She looked at me and said " you really need to get over him you don't deserve him at all even if he didn't mean to cheat this time" I looked down knowing whatever shit she said was true.
"Come on let's find a new man" my eyes widened "now," I said.
"Yes now," she said excitedly jumping up and down.
She had to pull me up since I didn't have the energy to but you know what maybe this will take my mind off him.

Mia picked out a cool outfit for a date. It was a black cropped tank top with some black trousers.
She also did my make up which I loved since she always made me look 10/10.

I really liked the outfit and makeup so posted a mirror photo on Instagram.

Kayla

Liked by Mia and others

"How will u find someone to go out with," I asked Mia.
"I already handled it," she said.
I was a bit confused since that was very quick.
"What if I don't like how he looks I said.
" ohh trust me you won't," she said sounding very very confident that I will which made me feel a bit better about it.

20 minutes later

The taxi arrived at this fancy-looking café.
It had so many sparkling lights which made the place look so beautiful.

As I walked in I saw this super fit guy staring at me.
He had beautiful bright green emerald eyes, coco brown hair and he was fairly tall he seemed to be about 5,10.
After staring at me for a few seconds he approached me with a smile.
"Hi are you, Kayla," he asked.
I smiled back and said "Yeah I'm" I saw his smile grow more as he looked me up and down.
"You look more gorgeous in person he said making me blush. " you don't look too bad yourself," I said staring into his eyes.
I've never seen such beautiful eyes before.

He held my hand which caught me by surprise and gently dragged me to a table and pulled out the chair for me. "Thank you unm... sorry what's your name? I said as he sat down "Pablo" he said smiling at me with direct eye contact. PABLO, Fuck, no this can't be right. "Are you ok there he said" looking a bit worried. "Uh yeah sorry," I said trying to play off the shock.

"So tell me about you," he said leaning a bit closer and waiting for me to respond with his eyes glued on me. "So I'm 17, I moved to Barcelona not that long ago and I've had one official relationship and I just came out of a talking stage.

"What's his name?" He asked. "Well he has the same name as you "Pablo Gavi" his eyes widened "wait like the guy that plays for Barca," he said slamming his hands on the table but not too loud.
"Haha yeah," I said giggling at his reaction.
"oof how am I supposed to beat that," he said smirking.
" ohh you already have he isn't a good person" his face was kinda shocked but quickly turned into a smirk.
"How come, if you don't mind me asking" I did feel a bit bad for leaving Gavi cause he was really nice but I gave him chances and I know with Jasmine he didn't have a choice but I feel like he could have done at least something and not just let it happen. " well he basically cheated on me and the second time I just ended it even though it wasn't his fault."
His eyes soften and he held his hands from across the table " I will never hurt you like that" he said looking at me. " I hope not," I said giggling a bit.

"So what about you," I said still holding each other's hands.
"Soo I'm 18, I've had 2 relationships but they weren't that serious and the last one was about 4 months ago and the reason we ended was because she actually cheated on me.
" My eyes widened "aww I'm so sorry no one deserves that" I said looking sorry for him.
"Don worry about it," he said while looking deep into my eyes.

The door opened and I saw someone step in the cafe.
He seemed recognisable but I couldn't tell since i was too far from the door."Shit" is that Gavi?.