2

He smiled and looked me up and down before shaking my hand and greeting me and my family. Omg am I dreaming his hands were so soft. I smiled back and tried to act like I wasn't screaming inside. His mum came downstairs and had a massive smile on her face and started complimenting everyone and when she looked at me she said "Woah, you look so stunning my love" which made me smile.

At the dinner table, I sat opposite him and we kept making eye contact. His mum introduced him to us his name was Gavi. "that's such a nice name" my mum added. "What do you like to do," my mum asked him he replied with "I actually play football and I'm a part of Barcelona FC "what!!! That's so cool. My mother was speechless." ahh I think I recognise you from Twitter my daughter Kayla also likes football maybe u could teach her some skills". He started giggling saying "sure I would love to" omg I could feel my cheeks blushing from even imagining it.

Gavi's pov

She's so beautiful and even better she likes football I can't wait to play with her. I hope she doesn't find it creepy that I keep looking at her.

10mins later

Kayla's pov

"That lasagne was really good thank you so much," she said, "no problem why doesn't gavi take you upstairs since you both are done". I tried to keep calm and smiled at Gavi and he was already getting up to take me. I followed him upstairs to his massive room. "Woah, your room looks really nice". "Thanks," he said while smiling at me. He asked me "do you want to go to training with me tomorrow so we could get to know each other more".his voice sounded so nice and gentle I keep falling for him more and more." umm yess please I mean yeah sure" he giggles at my reaction but I died of embarrassment.

"Hey, kayla do you have a boyfriend?" My eyes widened at his question and looked down to hide my face. "Umm no I don't". He smiled and lifted my face with his hands "don't hide your face you look beautiful. I felt my whole face going red and started to have this funny feeling inside my stomach.

"Heyy kayla it's time to go," my mum said ."Coming" Ughhh perfect timing. Before I left he asked me for my phone number and I gladly gave it with no hesitation. "See you later gavi"

As soon as I came home I got a text message. It was a random number

***- hey this is Gavi

Me- oh hey Gavi

Gavi- my friend is picking us up tomorrow for training
-are you still willing to go?

Me- yes of course
-what time should I leave the house

Gavi- 7:45
- is that ok with you

Me - yes that's fine thank you

2 hours later of messaging

Gavi- it's getting quite late now I'll see you tomorrow Kayla
-bye

Me- yeah I was about to say the same thing
-bye

Gavi- ❤

Ahh, he sent me a heart I'm probably just overreacting he probably sends that to everyone. I can't wait for tomorrow to begin.