11

What's wrong Mia said. I looked at her with annoyance but I wasn't annoyed at her I was at Jasmine. Ugh why does she have to always to be so clingy."nothing just my friend is coming for a few weeks and I really don't want her to meet Gavi," I said while chewing my lip nervously. "How come," she said with a puzzled face. I didn't know how to tell her without making her look like a witch. " last time " I paused taking a deep breath "she was flirting with my last boyfriend which was one of the reasons why we broke up" I looked back at her face and she was fuming even though it never happened to her. " what the fuck kayla" she said with an annoyed face. I never told anyone this and it feels so good to just let it out but now that I think of it she's a witch and knowing that she's going to come is making my blood boil even more.
"Why don't you tell her to fuck off," Mia said oh I wish I could. " well it's kinda complicated because my mum and her mum are best friends as well". She gave me a small smirk but she confused me. "Are you ok?" I asked her with a muffled face " yeah I'm but I just thought if such a good idea. I couldn't tell if I should be scared or terrified with an idea coming from Mia. " we should just make her jealous and maybe she would just leave u alone" honestly I quite liked her idea but I was still unsure about it. "Jealous how" her smile grew when I asked her." By showing me of silly" my smile mirrored her straight after and we both started laughing.

5 days later

"Kayla get the door they're here" ughhh already. I really just want to dig myself up in a hole right now.
"Heyyy bestie," Jasmine said while giving me a big hug making it hard for me to breathe. My Mum made me take her to my room. "Soo, is your boyfriend going to like come out the window soon? Ugh, what the fuck we haven't even had a real conversation and she's already fucking talking about MY MAN. " no not today" I said trying not to give her any sort of dirt. I know she's my best friend or was but I kinda only just realised how annoying she could be.

10 minutes later the window opened " ahhh you must be Gavi" Jasmine said while giving him a tight hug. I could see the words help me in Gavi's eyes. He honestly looked so terrified by her hugging him. He looked so cute but that's not the point I told myself. Why is she still hugging him? "Oww," she let go to look if I was hurt. Good, finally she's off him. I could see Gavi taking a few steps away from her and towards me. He gave me a hug and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Are you still up for tomorrow?" Gavi said smiling at me with his cute adorable face. "Yes, I'm," I said giving him a big smile and falling into his chest almost forgetting Jasmine was still in the room." Omg where are you guys going I want to come if that's fine with you Gavi" I'm actually going to murder her. I gave her a death stare from the distance and Gavi started laughing when he saw me.

The next morning

The doorbell rang. That should be Mia. She came in with a smirk knowing that she was there. As Jasmine walked to the door Mia gave me a huge hug and I could feel Jasmine giving us an eye. "Who are you," Jasmine said aggressively Mia smirked saying I'm Kayla's best friend. "What," Jasmine said while giving her a nasty look then Gavi came up behind kayla "is everything ok," he said while his eyes looked around at everyone. Jasmine's face quickly changed into a smile and she went in for a hug but gavi never hugged her back which left a smirk on mine and Mia's faces. Mia then came closer to my ear "she's a fucking pick me" and then she moved back to her original place still keeping her eyes on me. I nodded with a smile knowing it was true. Gavi then smiled at me and gave me a hug "how have you been lovely" he said smiling I could feel his abs pressing against me " I'm good how about you" he broke away from the hug and smiled at me "I'm good as well" he then looked and glanced at Jasmine who was staring at us with dirt then he quickly looked back at me "can I speak to you alone" he said. I already knew who it was about and I said "Yeah sure" we went upstairs to my room and shut the door he then looked at me "I think she likes me" he said giving me a worried look. "He looks so cute when he's worried but not the time I told myself "Yeah she's always like that with any boy I like" his eyes were still on mine but his face changed into a bit of a dirt.

Gavi's side

I really don't like her I could tell kayla and Mia don't like her either and I could tell whenever she talks to me it gets on Kayla's nerves and I really don't want her to be mad at me not again "Do you want me to do anything?" I asked Kayla. Kayla looked at me and said "just don't give her any attention please "she said. I came closer to her and kissed her "of course, I won't" she broke away from the kiss and pulled me onto the bed kissing me again and then we heard a smash.

Sorry this chapter took long to publish I've been really busy with school recently