13

Shit how the fuck did I not realise this before" are you ok it looks like you have just seen a ghost" my mum said while looking at the mirror. "Yeah, I just didn't have much sleep. I know that was a bad excuse but I didn't know what else to say. I unpatiently sat in the car looking out the window while tapping the floor with my feet nervously. Ugh god knows what they're doing right now.

Gavi's side

I was so curious to see what happened downstairs but I know I would be dead if I went downstairs. I patiently waited but all I heard was people talking aggressively. I couldn't really make out what they were saying. I got closer to the door to see If I could hear anything but all I heard was the front door slam and footprints coming closer to the room I was in. Good, that should be kayla. I stepped away from the door to see kayla but to my surprise it was Jasmine.

For fucks sake. "Hii Gavi," she said with a massive smile that was staring  at me. "Uhmm hi," I said in a deep cold voice trying to stay away from her because I only just made up with Kayla and I didn't want anything to get in the way of the two of us but Jasmine wasn't helping since she was getting closer and closer.

"I think I should leave now," I said before she tried to hug me or anything. She quickly ran to the window and locked it. I was honestly quite puzzled so I just turned around so I could go out the front. "I wouldn't try, the door is locked it's only you and me in the house and the keys are with Kayla's mum". Are you fucking kidding me I'm so doomed? "Oh I'll just be on my phone until they come back then" I was trying to sound as nice as possible so she doesn't get pissed off.

She came closer and quickly snatched my phone out my hands. "Oi," I said with an irritated face. "I hope you don't mind if I just slip my number into your phone". She said trying to sound all flirty but I was honestly annoyed with her. "Yes I do mind I already like someone," I said raising my voice at her slightly. " if you like her then why isn't she your girlfriend" I looked at her with a scowl on my face "that's none of your business" I was actually on planning on doing it but it was supposed to be a surprise for her.  "why don't you make out with me right now cause it's technically not cheating," she said with a smirk marked on her face while her breath came closer to me face. I quickly leaned back falling on the bed and she quickly came on top making it difficult for me to escape.

I moved my hand to my mouth so nothing would happen but she put her hand under my pants and started rubbing my private parts making me moan while I removed my hand from my mouth without realising and then the weight of her lips touched mine before I could even blind.

My hand were struggling to move like the rest of my body all I could feel is the unpleasant but also pleasant feeling of her touching me underneath and I could hardly breathe with her lips digging into mine. "Are you feeling good down there?" she said slightly breaking apart from my lips" I couldn't even respond let alone breathe with her lips sucking on mine.

"GAVI" I heard a recognisable voice say.

SHIT, it was fucking kayla.