16

"Why did you say shit?
Did I do something" Pablo asked.
I looked back and I couldn't see Gavi anymore.
It must be my imagination.
"Oh no I thought I saw somebody for a second,"  I said trying not to sound like I lost my mind.
"Oh ok maybe a drink and some food would help then.
"What do you want I'll pay for it.
Aww, he is the sweetest.
I looked at the menu and pointed at the iced coffee and omelette.

As he got up I looked at my phone and messaged Mia.

Kayla- he's so fucking fit

Mia- I knew you would like him

Kayla- but did you have to choose another Pablo 🙄

-I'm not complaining he's perfect

Mia- oops sorry

Pablo came back with the food and we talked for about 10 more minutes.
"I'm going to go to the toilet I'll be right back," he said.
"Ok," I said giving him a gentle smile.

Soon after  someone slammed their hands on the table really loud making everyone's heads turn in our direction.
It was Gavi.

"Who the fuck is that guy," he said aggressively.
"Someone new I'm talking to but why should you care 'cause we're over Gavi" Then a girl tried to pull him away but his eyes were stuck on me "no," he said raising his voice at me while the girl was pulling him away.

She was very pretty and seemed touchy. Is he his new girl?
Then why the fuck is he mad " Aurora just let me talk to her" he said gently but then she walked off mad.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me outside "we need to talk" he said but then I felt another grip on my other hand.
It was Pablo. I quickly let go and moved next to Pablo.
"Go to your new girlfriend over there and leave me alone," I said and then pushed past him with Pablo following me.

"Do you want to come to my house?" he asked.
I looked at him with a smile and said "yes please".
We got into his car and I immediately apologised about Gavi.
"It's alright it's not your fault it just seems like he has some anger issues." I laughed and said "yes clearly but I'm still sorry that he had to ruin the date because I actually really enjoyed it." His smile grew and he stopped at a red light and he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.
Ahh, what a gentleman he's actually so adorable I can't.
I smiled instantly and I could feel my cheeks getting warm but all I can think about was Gavi but I have to forget about him.

One week later

Pablo - good morning 😊

Me- good morning to you too ☺

-are we still going to go to the park later?

Pablo- yes, I'll be picking you up at 10:30

Me- OK that's fine with me I'll see you then 💕

Pablo- ❤

Aww, he's so cute. I have about 2 hours to get ready.
I took a shower like I do most mornings and did my make-up.
I looked for some clothes and found the perfect outfit.
I wore a purple short skirt and a pink top.

40min later

I went outside and saw Pablo's car park as I was walking to the car I saw Pedri's car park and then Pablo got out and gave me a some sort of dirt.

I haven't seen him in a few days but he must have finished training.
I then looked at Pedri and waved.

Me and Pedri were still close friends despite what happened with me and Gavi.
I then got into the car to see Pablo. "Hey how are you," he said as I came in the car.
"I'm good thanks what about you" I'm good as well," he said smiling.
" you look stunning," he said looking me up and down which made me blush it reminded me of when Gavi complimented me when we saw each other and I know I should just forget about him but I can't I miss him so much. "Aww, thank you too," I said smiling.

We arrived at the park it looked so nice I'd never seen a park like this it was also very quiet hardly anyone was there.
"This looks beautiful," I said looking to my right and left.
He walked me to a picnic already set and organised. "Did you do this yourself?
" I asked looking amazed.
"Yeah, I hope you like it he said while blushing.

20 minutes later

We have had quite a chat.
"Kayla close your eyes," he said I was quite puzzled but I listened anyways. I covered my eyes with my hands and I heard him looking for something. About 12 seconds later he said, " ok you can open your eyes now."
As I opened my eyes I saw him holding this beautiful necklace in front of me.
"Will you he my girlfriend."
He said gently.
I smiled and looked into his eyes "of course" I said but deep down I didn't cause I wanted to be with Gavi.
I turned around and he out it on me.

Kayla

Liked by Mia and others

Kayla- taken

Mia- omg!!

Mia- you look so pretty 😍

I posted a picture on my Instagram and I put "taken" on the caption hoping maybe Pablo would see it and get jealous.

As our date ended he dropped me off at my house and asked me " do you want to come to my house tomorrow he asked.
I smiled and said I would love to.

I went inside my house and saw my mum.
"Why do you look so happy"  my smile grew more "nothing I said" but she grabbed my hand and said "I won't let you go until you tell me she said trying to demand an answer from me. I rolled my eyes and said "I have a boyfriend."
She let go of my hand and said " finally I knew you and Gabi were perfect I sometimes hear him climb in your room" she said smiling.
I looked down fuck she knows but then I said "it's not Gavi" I said and looked down.
I looked up and saw her face.
She looked puzzled "who is it" she asked. " his name is Pablo but he's a different person he's a friend of Mia." I said.
She then smiled and said "aww I really liked you and Gavi, you looked cute together but I hope I can see Pablo soon "  she said smiling. "One day mum" i said.

Sorry I haven't been posting much but  I've just been busy with school.